Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

It is. I had to scroll down a bit to find it. She's continued with her stance on concentration camps at the border position and continues to retweet about it.
I added her tweets below the original content I posted they were referring too.

It is. I had to scroll down a bit to find it. She's continued with her stance on concentration camps at the border position and continues to retweet about it.
She's got to be playing a role and trolling.

Reactions: ETV

To be clear, I want her to start facing serious consequences for getting to Congress and learning to tell people how to break the law. I will not change my stance that she is one of the dumbest elected officials I have ever seen but the Democrats have several Cortez types in their party today. So it's a crowded field of stupid.

Serious question....

Those of us who are considered right wingers or conservatives on here....and you know who we are. It’s pretty clear.

How many reports come from our side?

I am guessing it’s very little because we agree with freedom of speech. We also understand the first amendment does not apply here as this site is a business, but if we had our druthers this site would be no hold bars.

But you have mentioned reporting multiple times which is why I ask.

I know in my 4,000 some days on here I have never reported anyone.

You must “report” a lot of people for this statement to constantly come from you so often and easily.
Amen brother. Same here. Never reported anyone and never will. Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
AOC should be in jail for this, or at a minimum be fined.

tenor.gif

You've greatly underestimated game day threads, especially after watching the Vols lose.
I think you greatly underestimate how much people love giving PJ a hard time, lol. Given a chance, they'd probably blame PJ for the Vols losing. ;)

PJ brings 90% of it on his own.
I wouldn't say 90%. He has a confrontational style of posting. People, including myself, sometimes react to it. But it's easy to go overboard. If you have to say something, make it short and sweet then move on. No need to hijack threads just to bash him. We're all allowed our views, even PJ.

Given how she courts controversy, I'm surprised Republicans haven't demanded censure and her removal from committees.

I had you pegged as someone that supported the Democrats, all of them. Party before self.

Then you haven't been paying attention, at all.

A belief that trump is human garbage does not constitute a belief for, or unfettered support of anyone else. Political support is not a zero sum game for rational people.

Shades of gray.

Reactions: RockyTop85
Then you haven't been paying attention, at all.

A belief that trump is human garbage does not constitute a belief for, or unfettered support of anyone else. Political support is not a zero sum game for rational people.

Shades of gray.

I've seen enough in the forums to know better.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321

VN Store

Back