Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Your water tower needs a big F on it for your adopted state. After you're done poisoning Florida move to Utah and change your avi to FU.
What the heck are you saying? Long way for a weak insult

I'll continue to support UT since it's where I grew up and have a degree from there. You continue to yell at the kids stepping on your yard

You already told me goodbye, don't speak to me again. And you know exactly what I'm talkin about brager.
My Avatar is an orange water tower. You're apparently trying to comment on my user title which is just a copy/paste of an actual misspelling found in VN

This thread

image.png

@GAVol

You need that "Simmah Down Now" meme on stand by for when threads start to leave the rail.

Lol... I was about to post a picture of Pam Anderson running in slow motion to see if that would work.
That might just make the frenzy worse. I'm not sure some of the old men on here could handle that without reaching for their heart pills.

You should move to your adopted state of Wyoming and then add the second letter to your username in the third spot. Ha! Burn!

Making jokes during pride month is offensive. Also, direct insult to mods will not be tolerated. Ban worthy? (Blue font really necessary? )

tenor.gif

VN Store

Back