Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

He's just a troll. I refuse to believe he can actually be as stupid and as much of an America hating as he portrays himself.
Agree about the troll aspect and have said it before myself. I don't think he hates America. I think he says outrageous stuff just to get rises out of folks.

Combine that with Crockett's gay jokes and profanity on the house floor it's pitiful who is getting elected. I know your on the left but I know you don't support that.
You know I'm on the left? That's amusing. By now you should be well aware I'm a centralist, and no I don't support that. Amazed, you even almost think I might. Congress has always been bogged down by self-serving jackasses. These days, jackasses seem like Mensa members compared to the schnook harlequins haunting the halls of Congress now.

Mud wrestling?
I mean I would be opposed..but I do think that if a disagreement come to blows that unless a person is killed or harmed for life physically we should allow that to happen..society would fix itself in a hurry if ass beaten we given out on the regular

The men's faces in the Chamber have the look of "maybe we should revisit this whole Women in politics thing."

The looks on their faces semed to progress from "WTF?" to "You seeing this? This is getting good." to "While it was fun, it's time to move back to our regularly scheduled programming."

Stop crying about Trumpism Guther! This is a continuum you will never conquer.
It's not a continuum you conquer, it's a continuum you constantly highlight and explain.

I think there are at least a few out there who will silently and secretly admit to themselves that MTG being the reflection they see in the mirror is not the look they are after.

And a few others who get tingly seeing that reflection.

It's not a continuum you conquer, it's a continuum you constantly highlight and explain.

I think there are at least a few out there that will silently and secretly admit to themselves that MTG being the reflection they see in the mirror is not the look they are after.

You're a sad delusional person living your life. Seek help.

I think there are at least a few out there that will silently and secretly admit to themselves that MTG being the reflection they see in the mirror is not the look they are after.

When I look in the mirror I see a 6’2” 228 lbs man beast.

Honestly the best point of the whole exchange was AOC’s “OH NO YOU DINT!” reply followed closely by the Dems description of MTG’s physical traits 😂

I really hope AOC had the finger wag and head side to side amplification going on her retort.

On the unintelligible portion of the interpretive continuum, "probably inappropriate" is synonymous with "probably not inappropriate."
And between 58.7 and 63.475 percent of registered voters who prefer their toast slightly crispy agree on the lashes, while only 24.65 percent of them believe the lashes to be "horrendously despicable."

yet not a peep when Waters said to hararss officials in public..or the harassment of the Scotus and even at their homes. I mean we could go all day with the listings.

Crickets..yet spare us the continuum, which is nothing but deflective defense of the same actions at the same rate and scale.

yet not a peep when Waters said to hararss officials in public..or the harassment of the Scotus and even at their homes. I mean we could go all day with the listings.

Crickets..yet spare us the continuum, which is nothing but deflective defense of the same actions at the same rate and scale.
"Selective outrage"

Reactions: Orangeburst
On the unintelligible portion of the interpretive continuum, "probably inappropriate" is synonymous with "probably not inappropriate."
And between 58.7 and 63.475 percent of registered voters who prefer their toast slightly crispy agree on the lashes, while only 24.65 percent of them believe the lashes to be "horrendously despicable."
I see progress

VN Store

Back