Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Last edited:
Think this has been posted somewhere in one of these threads not sure which one >>>'Mini AOC' ends parody videos after receiving 'death threats,' 'harassment' from the left, family says

THE INSANITY & HATE COMING FROM THE LEFT-WING LOONY BIRDS CAN"T TAKE THE HUMOR FROM AN 8 YEAR OLD CHILD. SHE & HER FAMILY HAVE RECEIVED DEATH THREATS FROM ADULTS W/MENTAL ILLNESS CALLED DTS.
Well, they did manage to shut her down it seems. Free speech and all, right? They can dish it out but they can't take it.

Think this has been posted somewhere in one of these threads not sure which one >>>'Mini AOC' ends parody videos after receiving 'death threats,' 'harassment' from the left, family says

THE INSANITY & HATE COMING FROM THE LEFT-WING LOONY BIRDS CAN"T TAKE THE HUMOR FROM AN 8 YEAR OLD CHILD. SHE & HER FAMILY HAVE RECEIVED DEATH THREATS FROM ADULTS W/MENTAL ILLNESS CALLED DTS. DON'T FORGET THAT DEMOCRATS LOVE CHILDREN ONLY WHEN THEY HAVE POWER OVER THEM.

Sadly this is really embarrassing. In a lot of ways it is hard for me to post this but it speaks for itself.

Democrat Rep. Frederica Wilson (FL) says that people who are “making fun of members of Congress” online “should be prosecuted”

LOL....I want Barn to arrest me (aka Luthie). Aaaannnnd I want to see his bullet.

AOC is a fraud... Pelosi is a fraud, Clinton is a crook... come at me bro.

Democrat Rep. Frederica Wilson (FL) says that people who are “making fun of members of Congress” online “should be prosecuted”

LOL....I want Barn to arrest me (aka Luthie). Aaaannnnd I want to see his bullet.

AOC is a fraud... Pelosi is a fraud, Clinton is a crook... come at me bro.

Stalin would be very proud.

CDOYGODMQGJQWKNBO4FAGFFUCUY3LCHS.jpeg

Because he’s an advocate, not a government official.
Meaning of course he's going to defend his people, the border patrol agents. The question now becomes does he actually have this video evidence in his possession? If not, who gets to choose whether it's released or not, assuming of course it exists. If it exists, and the advocate does not have it in his possession, there's always the chance it could be suppressed by someone so as not to make AOC look bad.

In other words, believe nothing until you see it.

Reactions: AM64

THE INSANITY & HATE COMING FROM THE LEFT-WING LOONY BIRDS CAN"T TAKE THE HUMOR FROM AN 8 YEAR OLD CHILD. SHE & HER FAMILY HAVE RECEIVED DEATH THREATS FROM ADULTS W/MENTAL ILLNESS CALLED DTS. DON'T FORGET THAT DEMOCRATS LOVE CHILDREN ONLY WHEN THEY HAVE POWER OVER THEM.
Nothing right about threats over some videos. However maybe parents should think twice about using their young children to push a political agenda.

Lane kiffin and his family received threats because he left a football coaching job. I don't think those were just from left wing loony birds.

Why would a government official come out to discuss union members who are being targeted by AOC?

Waiting on the video over here....
Exactly. That’s why I was confused. The tweet said he was the “National Border Patrol VP” and I didn’t know what the National Border Patrol was.

Not passing judgment on anything, it was just a comment so people who wouldn’t bother to look it up would know who he was.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and DynaLo
Nothing right about threats over some videos. However maybe parents should think twice about using their young children to push a political agenda.

Lane kiffin and his family received threats because he left a football coaching job. I don't think those were just from left wing loony birds.
No, they were just loony birds, lol.

I'll disparage the NYT. They are an anti-Semitic organization that ran an anti-Semitic cartoon recently, refused to cover the Holocaust during the 40s, and even before that tried to downplay Hitler's role in anti-Semitism.

They are a terrible news organization; they deserve every bit of hatred they get.

Facts are neo-cons' worst enemies. Whose lies did you repeat here?

The NYT is own by Sulzberger family, which has Jewish roots, Arthur Sulzberger, a Reformed Jew, was publisher during the Holocaust. Pre-war, the NYT did not want to antagonize Hitler by calling him out for his actions against the Jews, which was a stance that many foreign newspapers took. The NYT covered the Holocaust but did not specify that Jews were being killed - only refugees. Lastly, Sulzberger believed using religion to describe Nazi victims was not fair or accurate. He justly deserves criticism for under-reporting the Holocaust and not revealing who the true victims were.

Below is the cartoon. It depicts a blind Trump, wearing a yarmulke, being led around by Netanyahu, who is his little seeing-eye dog. I have two Jewish friends who said there is nothing anti-Semitic about the cartoon and I agree with them. It is political, not religious, satire.
1.7170446.280869097.png

Last edited:
Does this mean that for once the Dims would reject the union voice? Sounds hypocritical to me ... free speech and all.
For normal people, it goes to how much weight to give his opinion.

For people who aren’t worried about having an informed opinion, it goes to dims not believing him being hypocritical and free speech (because those two things are related somehow?). Apparently.

Oh FFS...It would be so wonderful if the left knew history or how to research things..

The NYT is and has been a propaganda machine for the DC 3 letter agencies for quite a while. There are sworn testimonies out there validating that.

Use that gray matter and go find out for yourself. I suggest starting back in the 1960's and working forward.

You might be shocked to learn that all MSM, video and print, are on a government payroll somewhere.

You should devote your grey matter to the truth. Do you really think the Washington Post is a government mouthpiece? Ben Bradlee, Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein were spied on and threatened by the government while they were reporting Watergate. There is freedom of the press in the US and it is still being exercised.

Facts are neo-cons worst enemies. Whose lies did you repeat here?

The NYT is own by Sulzberger family, which has Jewish roots, Arthur Sulzberger, a Reformed Jew, was publisher during the Holocaust. Pre-war, the NYT did not want to antagonize Hitler by calling him out for his actions against the Jews, which was a stance that many foreign newspapers took. The NYT covered the Holocaust but did not specify that Jews were being killed - only refugees. Lastly, Sulzberger believed using religion to describe Nazi victims was not fair or accurate.

Below is the cartoon. It depicts a blind Trump, wearing a yarmulke, being led around by Netanyahu, who is his little seeing-eye dog. I have two Jewish friends who said there is nothing anti-Semitic about the cartoon and I agree with them. It is political, not religious, satire.
1.7170446.280869097.png
Not defending the previous remarks, but the NYT does slant left. There are very few news sources any more that don't slant one way or the other. Just as you reserve the right to call out someone posting info from a right leaning news source, others can call out the NYT as a left leaning news source. IMO, it's important to remember that sometimes, these news sources(on both sides) have an agenda.

Meaning of course he's going to defend his people, the border patrol agents. The question now becomes does he actually have this video evidence in his possession? If not, who gets to choose whether it's released or not, assuming of course it exists. If it exists, and the advocate does not have it in his possession, there's always the chance it could be suppressed by someone so as not to make AOC look bad.

In other words, believe nothing until you see it.
You said it better than I did.

I guess my perspective on the suppression thing is different. I had a case once where client was accused of sexual assault. Happened in a jail. Cameras everywhere. I got the tapes the police and jail hadn’t bothered to get. No sexual assault. Case dismissed. No tape and the case would have been much more serious. Once there’s been an allegation, I don’t know that suppression of the evidence helps anybody.

I wouldn’t be shocked to see AOC acting a fool, wouldn’t be shocked if this is vastly exaggerated, either. Don’t really care if she did, one way or the other, it won’t change my opinion of her. I already don’t agree with her policies, message, or methods. I appreciate and respect that she’s trying to pass legislation that her district elected her to pass. None of that will be changed by any of this.

Reactions: Purple Tiger

VN Store

Back