Alex Jones, a coward

That’s an amazing list. He is more of a comedian than journalist.
He found a niche. He is exploiting it to get rich. It is no different than the journalists that get paid mad money to say ridiculous crap.
Hell I'll say dumb sh!t on tv if you paid me what they get . Go home , drink high dollar tequila ,and swim in hundred dollar bills not believing a damn word I said.

Alex Jones crossed a line with Sandy Hook.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
He found a niche. He is exploiting it to get rich. It is no different than the journalists that get paid mad money to say ridiculous crap.
Hell I'll say dumb sh!t on tv if you paid me what they get . Go home , drink high dollar tequila ,and swim in hundred dollar bills not believing a damn word I said.

Im okay with the tequila part, but I prefer swimming in gold coins like Scrooge McDuck.

scrooge-donald-duck.gif

"They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

At a Dem fundraiser when the topic of Trump supporters was raised.
“We don’t have time for charlatans and we don’t have time for hatred and we don’t have time for bigotry and we don’t have time for flim-flam,"

Rather than finding common cause, or admitting any fault of his own, he would attack those that disagreed with him as “Not American” and follow that up with “This is not who we are”.
46 Times President Obama told Americans 'That's Not Who We Are' | SUPERcuts! #259 - YouTube

And this is just despicable.
View attachment 476543

All of the above is just a snapshot of one of the most divisive human beings of our generation. And yet…

View attachment 476544
Obama’s new house. Profit indeed.

In typical Luther fashion, you will cite your precious continuum as a means to dismiss the truth and go about your day.
What lousy examples. There is no comparison. "This is not who we are" is/was a great phrase.
A bunch of TN fans get in a big fight after a game - "This is not who we are" is the perfect sentiment.

I would hope a person who serves 8 years as POTUS can afford the same house as an average MLB player after 2 years.

Comedians are constantly crossing lines. Their should be a way to penalize those that lack proper judgement when coming up with incentive jokes. Money is the only way.

Momma Justice says money is justice.

The parents of murdered children and babies should be the punchline of a joke. Life is too precious to make lite of such somber circumstance.

Comedians are constantly crossing lines. Their should be a way to penalize those that lack proper judgement when coming up with incentive jokes. Money is the only way.

this is just wrong. You are now getting into penalizing free speech

this is just wrong. You are now getting into penalizing free speech

Just because it’s free to say doesn’t mean it should be said.cracking jokes about dead kids is too far to let go. It’s not like the ones cracking jokes about earth being flat.

Just because it’s free to say doesn’t mean it should be said.cracking jokes about dead kids is too far to let go. It’s not like the ones cracking jokes about earth being flat.
sticks and stones dude

I don’t like to moving goalposts just leave free speech alone. Because, it would be used for this and then it would be used for that and that and that.

I know what you’re doing.

Reactions: davethevol and NEO
I don’t like to moving goalposts just leave free speech alone. Because, it would be used for this and then it would be used for that and that and that.

I know what you’re doing.
It’s a slippery slope judging what should or shouldn’t be spoken. If you’re not careful the next thing you know it would be illegal to worship the devil. Real slippery slope.

It’s a slippery slope judging what should or shouldn’t be spoken. If you’re not careful the next thing you know it would be illegal to worship the devil. Real slippery slope.

Well, I feel sorry for you but it is your right to worship whoever or whatever you want. Free will and all.

If you have the chance to watch Jones' performance on the stand, you really should. The plaintiff's attorney was having a blast.

It's pretty different from the large majority of journalists. Most journalists aren't repeating unvetted 8chan posts as if it's news. Journalists can be biased and fool themselves into bad work. Some do biased work to ensure their preferred narrative. With Jones, having a shred of truth never mattered.

Just because a guy is an azzhole and completely wrong doesn’t mean he should be subject to a lawsuit.
I see where you’re coming from, but if you have a talk show and influence lots of people I don’t think you should be able to accuse whoever you want of horrible things. The accused have the right to take you to court for defamation. It’d be one thing if he said it in a conversation with a buddy.

Has he been booked for dancing with the stars yet?

Let's forget about this loon and tens years from now forget to do a where are they now piece.

VN Store

Back