Aldrick Fordham

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
TE/DE Aldrick Fordham (6-4 237) of Timberland received an offer last week from Tennessee according to his coach Art Craig. "Dan Brooks called me and said he was too good to let go," Craig said. "Clemson said if he comes up for a one day camp, they don't see how he won't be offered. They just want to see him run. Tennessee and Clemson love him as a defensive end. Kentucky likes him as a tight end. Alabama likely will offer if he goes to a one day camp. His stock has really gone up this spring. I think South Carolina is right there. They're showing some interest. Tennessee, Alabama and Clemson are showing the most interest. I think if South Carolina offered, it would be a strong possibility there because he's always been a Gamecock fan." Maryland and Wake Forest also have shown interest in Fordham.

Fordham, who’s grown up a South Carolina fan, admitted it would be difficult to turn down the Gamecocks if he receives an offer.

“If I come out with an offer I’ll probably commit to them,” he said. “If not, I’ll be committing to Tennessee.”

If we are the "fall back on" school then I don't want him here anyways. Good luck as a cock dude

If we're really interested in this guy lets hope Stephanie Spurrier doesn't offer him today.

Edit: I mean Monday

VN Store

Back