Alcoa

Roustabout

Alcoa up 63-0 in 3rd.
Mercy clock has been running since 1st half.

Slice and I went to a high school that sucked at football.
My daughter is a senior at Alcoa and if they win state this year they will have won all four of her HS years. Amazing.

Reactions: RollerVol
What’s crazy is Alcoa’s leading rusher from last year transferred to Greenback due to lack of playing time.

Reactions: RollerVol
can we put them in Vol uni's today...they didn't even break a sweat...:D

GO VOLS...BEAT DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alcoa up 63-0 in 3rd.
Mercy clock has been running since 1st half.

Slice and I went to a high school that sucked at football.
My daughter is a senior at Alcoa and if they win state this year they will have won all four of her HS years. Amazing.
I am 1969 head of Alcoa...great!

Except the Maryville game (Alcoa won by 6), Alcoa is blowing out and embarrassing everybody they play.

And the baseball team will be good this year, too.

Has to travel to Murfreesboro to play a 6A team because no one will play them.

Oh, and they beat Blackman.

Don’t they have maryville this week?
Maryville wore em down.
Disappointing. No Tee Hodge, Four maryville turnovers and zero points. Really surprised rankin is throwing the ball, especially on 1st down. Young QB and it showed. If they still had Russel they win that game.

They’ll be back in state of course.

Last edited:
Maryville wore em down.
Disappointing. No Tee Hodge, Four maryville turnovers and zero points. Really surprised rankin is throwing the ball, especially on 1st down. Young QB and it showed. If they still had Russel they win that game.

They’ll be back in state of course.

I talked to a friend who went from Alcoa and they said Maryville destroyed them at the line of scrimmage. Said if maryville has zero turnovers they’d have won by 30. Said Alcoa seemed slow and maryville backup running back went for over 100 yards against them. I knew maryville turned it over 6x’s last year against Alcoa and still had a chance to win. You’re right though Alcoa won’t lose another game

VN Store

Back