Albany DE Jared Verse (transfer - FSU commit)

BigorangeBoy

From Callahan

One player the Vols appear to be looking into is Albany defensive Jared Verse, the FCS breakout star who had 11.5 tackles and 9.5 sacks for the Great Danes this season and on Friday told 247Sports national college football writer Chris Hummer that he's hoping to visit Tennessee and is waiting on an offer from the Vols while also considering the likes of Iowa, Florida State, Houston and Purdue, among others.

Does Tennessee get more involved here
We will see. As I mentioned in the war room some staff meetings this weekend where transfer guys will be discussed in more details. He does have 3 years left which is intriguing. But is Garner and Tennessee looking for more of an immediate impact guy? Not sure.
-Hubbs

Offers climbing each day.....Nebraska, Purdue, Utah, West Virginia, Colorado, etc......

Garner and Creamer(Defensive Annalyst) follow !
Another monster for Gardner to groom !

Last edited:
120121_Verse-WEB-e1638372875536-940x940.jpg

Looks mean enough

From Callahan

One player the Vols appear to be looking into is Albany defensive Jared Verse, the FCS breakout star who had 11.5 tackles and 9.5 sacks for the Great Danes this season and on Friday told 247Sports national college football writer Chris Hummer that he's hoping to visit Tennessee and is waiting on an offer from the Vols while also considering the likes of Iowa, Florida State, Houston and Purdue, among others.

If Garner wants him - that's enough for me. Full stop 🍊

Want.
His closing speed looks similar if not better than BY.

Could you imagine the speed we would have on the edges with Young and him. Everytime BY would break through the line and a QB would scramble I just had a real confident feeling he would catch them. A LOT better felling than in years past!

Reactions: Smokey Pride

VN Store

Back