Albany DE Jared Verse (transfer - FSU commit)

I don't get all the hand wringing. No single player is make or break. There will be a lot more movement in the portal in the next couple of weeks and then again after spring ball. It would be great to get an instant contributor, but Verse won't be the only guy that fits that bill. The reality though, is that any edge guys that hit the portal will be heavily recruited so everybody will need plenty of xanax on hand. We will land one though.

Different reaction from me. I kind of feel sorry for him. I did laugh a little though.
I shouldn't have laughed so hard, but I'm sure he wasn't hurt (physically) and in the end, it was probably good for the little feller...

Reactions: Volstar65
“Tomorrow,tomorrow, there’s always tomorrow . Tomorrow’s a brand new day.“

There are four tomorrows in that lyric, so we have 2+ more potential tomorrows to go.

everyone logging in tomorrow

K1u.gif

Speaking of the portal, everyone is waiting to see what Jared Verse is going to decide. Verse is not trying to drag anything out and isn’t looking for attention or drama. He’s simply trying to come to a final decision. Verse and Rodney Garner have been in conversations all week and Verse has been communicating with Florida State as well.

Classes started at Florida State on Thursday this week. Now there is a drop/add date which is January 10th in Tallahassee. So Verse is going to have to get to a decision quickly.
-VQ

Completely agree. But you got people thinking that losing Baron is no big deal. It seems that some think the portal is just full of studs that we can just pick from and they are just come here and everything will be fine.

But what happened if we miss on Verse? Then we find someone else and miss on them? Then what?
We just keep outscoring people. Easy. Peasy. Lemon. Squeezie.

VN Store

Back