Albany DE Jared Verse (transfer - FSU commit)

Was told that the Jermaine guy, whoever that is as I don't follow FSU, was really influential for him. AP is over on VQ saying that he doesn't know anything, and that it's possible he told the FSU staff something. Just doesn't seem like it's trending in the right direction.
He's referring to Jermaine Johnson, the DE from FSU that's likely a first round pick for this year's draft. I think Jermaine Johnson did well off his talent alone, similarly to how Derek Barnett was for us. SMH because Rodney Garner would definitely have gotten him drafted.

Was told that the Jermaine guy, whoever that is as I don't follow FSU, was really influential for him. AP is over on VQ saying that he doesn't know anything, and that it's possible he told the FSU staff something. Just doesn't seem like it's trending in the right direction.
Probably Jermaine Johnson who transferred in from Georgia who is a Edge guy won ACC player of the year.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I think it's not over....FSU 247 staff still in dark moments ago, supposedly !

-247 FSU Newberg
I don't think anyone knows. Probably a lot of folks just reacting to the CB that was a shot in the dark. But that, coupled with their insider guy doing his bat signal, leads to some concern. But he's liable to drop a Vol commitment any minute now. Who knows?

Probably Jermaine Johnson who transferred in from Georgia who is a Edge guy won ACC player of the year.

What our staff did with a guy who was managing a Dollar General not long ago is also pretty impressive (maybe even more so) but won’t get the run the Jermaine Johnson story will Bc he’s going to be a high pick in this draft.

Last edited:
This may be a case where we’re going to drive ourselves crazy thinking that transfer recruiting should be like high-school recruiting (in terms of how info leaks out).

Reactions: Orange.
Whatever we’re not doin we need to do it cause Florida state got some key players out the portal hell we struggling to get one smh

Who is that?
He is a well know poster on Vols247 that many ask his opinion. My take he is simply someone like some of our insiders that used to visit that have gone dark except visits by @MetalVolunteer from time to time.
Since I've started seeing his posts, he's been close on his info just like Hubbs, AP, Callahan....etc

VN Store

Back