Alabama

vol_in_ga

Vols Deep
How is it possible that they continue to get scarier? Obrien and Marrone in coordinator/position coach roles.

How is it possible that they continue to get scarier? Obrien and Marrone in coordinator/position coach roles.

The have the best collegiate coach in history at the helm. There is virtually 0 risk in going there, Bama has the talent and Nick has the schematic. It’s incredible what he has built.

The have the best collegiate coach in history at the helm. There is virtually 0 risk in going there, Bama has the talent and Nick has the schematic. It’s incredible what he has built.
Yep, no risk and the reward is schools/NFL teams will come calling after a year or 2 because of success. Its a no lose situation to go there in between jobs.

I don’t think the next coach will go on the run that Saban has been on but I also don’t think they will fall into the depths that UT has fallen or even as bad as they had gotten themselves at one point. I just dont think the powers at Bama would allow it. They put being dominant above anything. They know who they are and they embrace it.

Reactions: John Sapp
It’s getting worst. Pruitt told us “we’re closing the gap”. Hell, there’s not a program in the country closing the gap on Alabama. That includes OSU, ND, Clemson, LSU, etc.

It’s actually not good for the sport or business. But the NCAA is u willing to do anything about it.

Having such a calcified, stratified upper tier is bad for college football.

Look at NC game ratings.

The BCS started this trend, and this playoff system has solidified it.

Not picking on any team, I'd say the same if Tennessee was in the Bama/Clemson/OSU group. Admittedly I'd have a diffeent gut feel about it, to be blunt, but its not good no matter who it is.

VN Store

Back