Alabama

Down by one, better to take it to the hoop and draw the foul

Did you look at the clip. Driving to the basket would have been the worst possible option in that situation. Double teamed with two smaller guards on her who almost poked the ball away and Bama collapsing in the paint. Seriously?

Just found this clip from the LV fan Facebook page. It is awesome because the vid's floor level angle is closer to Rennia's perspective on the play:

Last edited:
Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Did you look at the clip. Driving to the basket would have been the worst possible option in that situation. Double teamed with two smaller guards on her who almost poked the ball away and Bama collapsing in the paint. Seriously?

Just found this clip from the LV fan Facebook page. It is awesome because the vid's floor level angle is closer to Rennia's perspective on the play:

Looked at it many times. A play could have been drawn up to start with the post inside, upon reception the post could have drawn the interior defense out and opened a lane for a driver. ZEven in this setting the low post was open for a wealside cut,,,trouble was the weakside was Lou and she is not a driver.

So yes, I have seen this vid several times.

No Ren had little chance as she was double teamed,,,but what do you do when doubled out on the floor,,,hit the cutter who isn't guarded. But you have to have five on the floor who will drive

I would like to see how many would like to place a wager with Alabama Coach Curry- after game she said Davis could take take 10 of those shots like last nights winner and not make one. I think we could make a lot of money on that bet. Kind a dumb comment to make
She may not even hit the rim in 10 chances...but...to make an actual statement that she could not...is kind of silly. The odds might be 1 in a 100....it might be less. That might be a good video to make and post on social media....why not ???? Let the chips fall where they may.

I yelled like crazy when Rennia hit that shot and it was a beauty. It was a shot not a desperation heave. But, under those exact same circumstances I would put my money on 0 of 10 attempts. Hope she gets a chance and proves me wrong.

VN Store

Back