Alabama vs Oklahoma -Sugar Bowl

Bama can say they didnt try or whatever, they just flat got beat. They were overrated all year, hopefully this starts their decline.

(Then again this may be a case of the Kiffen curse of doom...)

Crazy Bama ho

Worst fans in America. Hands down

She is convinced that, if Bama could play the best out of 3 they would win. :loco:

LSU fans can be quite stupid as well, but there is something about these Bama fans that just think even after their team gets the benefit of doubt, easy schedules, 1 game lead in rankings, etc. that somehow the results are a mistake that to me is quite strange.

Our fans just turn on Les Miles. Haha.

Crazy Bama ho

UGA IMO

At least Bama has won something. Also, I don't think the Bama President has ever had to write an open letter asking their fans not to urinate off the upper deck of the stadium onto other fans below.

UGA IMO

At least Bama has won something. Also, I don't think the Bama President has ever had to write an open letter to their fans not to urinate off the upper deck of the stadium onto other fans below.

No way. Gonna need a link

chick looks like she's got a decent rack and fills out those fayncy jeans nicely in the buttocks. I don't think that's the first time that little firecracker is tried to jack somebody up. You don't just fly down 2 rows like Jenny Superfly Snuka if you have no prior experience.

Reactions: 1 person
Game recap:
kw3.gif

Reactions: 6 people
UGA IMO

At least Bama has won something. Also, I don't think the Bama President has ever had to write an open letter asking their fans not to urinate off the upper deck of the stadium onto other fans below.

Of coarse the Alabama President wouldn't write such a letter. Pissing off the front porch is a Bama staple

Crazy Bama ho

UGA IMO

Personally, I think it's between West Virginia fans and Texas Tech fans, honestly.

One celebrates wins through sliding in mud, setting couches on fire, and beating up opposing, pregnant fans.

The other, I'm told, has thrown batteries at players and took a sh-t on either the A&M or Missouri team bus the season before the school left for the SEC.

The next time the two play each other in football, a meteor really needs to strike that stadium.

Last edited:
chick looks like she's got a decent rack and fills out those fayncy jeans nicely in the buttocks. I don't think that's the first time that little firecracker is tried to jack somebody up. You don't just fly down 2 rows like Jenny Superfly Snuka if you have no prior experience.

I bet she's a handful in bed

I like the way you think

VN Store

Back