Alabama vs LSU game thread CBS

While we're at it:

Dear LSU kicker,

When the other team just needs a FG to win...don't knock the kickoff out of bounds. Actually, just don't do it, at all.

Your friend,

Common sense.

Reactions: 1 person
Great game to watch really. I think the refs allowed them to play physical, great defensive game. The last one was offsetting PI at best. No conspiracies just a physical, tough football game.

Two things stick out for me

1. The penalty called on the LSU player for shoving late in the 4th quarter after the bama fumble after all the players were shoving each other...The bama player was holding his leg and didn't let go

2. The obvious PI call that wasn't called....let that be Tennessee or any other team in this conference not named bama and it's called such a shame

Reactions: 1 person
Great game to watch really. I think the refs allowed them to play physical, great defensive game. The last one was offsetting PI at best. No conspiracies just a physical, tough football game.

I could see that if not for the other obvious bad calls, two picked up flags....one ref making calls from way out of position. All those calls add up in game like this. The 15 yard penalty was actually the killer.

VN Store

Back