Alabama vs Clemson

Trevor Lawrence's girlfriend

pjimage-52.jpg

Plays soccer for Clemson.
Ugly men with hot girls...…?????

Post from Bama 24/7. It's wrote in Bama English but not to hard to decipher. Lol

Team quit on Saban, especially defense.
hot - Replies: 53 - Views: 3079 - Started By: snapper1 -1 from 11 users
snapper1 2041 posts
19 hours ago
via Mobile

Take it for what is worth but word is team quit on Saban because of issues with highlighting players over others, not playing more players who have earned playing time and Saban blaming and chewing out defense after OU game.

Word is team was upset that Tua kept getting all the hype as if he was the sole reason team was winning....said skilled players on offense were ticked that it was always Tua....

Team also was ticked that Jalen didn’t get more praise and attention after SEC for winning that game....said players were disturbed that he didn’t win game MVP and was not applauded by media and Saban for saving bama’s Season.....

Team was pissed Saban caved to Najee getting more touches in this game than Jacobs or Harris because they wanted to feature Najee because they were afraid he was going to transfer....
Said team doesn’t care for Najee’s me first attitude....team loves Jacobs and D Harris and felt Saban dissed both for a cry baby.....B Robinson is pissed; said team all know he is better back than Najee but Saban plays Najee because of his 5 star tag...said Robinson is hearing Sanders will automatically spilt time with Najee because of 5 star status coming out of HS....

Said team doesn’t like Tosh, defense loved and misses Kirby....said Tosh blames players for being stupid or dumb and really gets into them for his errors....this has caused severe problems where Saban gets involved and backs Tosh....

Team was not happy Saban didn’t let them have more fun in this game and previous game.....thought it was too strict....

Davis and Buggs are/were cancers to team and decided to rebel and not play all out because of being jealous Williams got all the attention and they got none....said both decided to pack it in and others knew they did but Saban let them play anyway with selfish attitudes...... look at their play.....

Young players on D Line are really frustrated as well as young linebackers who are not playing because Saban will not let them
Play because they have to so called wait their turn even though they are better....said many want to transfer to include Ray and DE from Baltimore....DE from Baltimore had to be talked into staying on team.....

Said team is growing tired of Cochran as S and C coach for some reason....

Saban has some work to do to restore order on team...

All from team source.

Post from Bama 24/7. It's wrote in Bama English but not to hard to decipher. Lol

snapper1 2041 posts
19 hours ago
via Mobile

Take it for what is worth but word is team quit on Saban because of issues with highlighting players over others, not playing more players who have earned playing time and Saban blaming and chewing out defense after OU game.

Word is team was upset that Tua kept getting all the hype as if he was the sole reason team was winning....said skilled players on offense were ticked that it was always Tua....

Team also was ticked that Jalen didn’t get more praise and attention after SEC for winning that game....said players were disturbed that he didn’t win game MVP and was not applauded by media and Saban for saving bama’s Season.....

Team was pissed Saban caved to Najee getting more touches in this game than Jacobs or Harris because they wanted to feature Najee because they were afraid he was going to transfer....
Said team doesn’t care for Najee’s me first attitude....team loves Jacobs and D Harris and felt Saban dissed both for a cry baby.....B Robinson is pissed; said team all know he is better back than Najee but Saban plays Najee because of his 5 star tag...said Robinson is hearing Sanders will automatically spilt time with Najee because of 5 star status coming out of HS....

Said team doesn’t like Tosh, defense loved and misses Kirby....said Tosh blames players for being stupid or dumb and really gets into them for his errors....this has caused severe problems where Saban gets involved and backs Tosh....

Team was not happy Saban didn’t let them have more fun in this game and previous game.....thought it was too strict....

Davis and Buggs are/were cancers to team and decided to rebel and not play all out because of being jealous Williams got all the attention and they got none....said both decided to pack it in and others knew they did but Saban let them play anyway with selfish attitudes...... look at their play.....

Young players on D Line are really frustrated as well as young linebackers who are not playing because Saban will not let them
Play because they have to so called wait their turn even though they are better....said many want to transfer to include Ray and DE from Baltimore....DE from Baltimore had to be talked into staying on team.....

All from team source.

Sounds like BS.

Reactions: StarRaider
How did that fact fail to effect the team all regular season, and before the SECCG, and before the semifinal, but become an issue before the title game?

This would make sense if Bama struggled throughout the year, or struggled down the stretch because guys eventually got sick of Tua love. After all, during this dynasty Alabama hasn't had a singular superstar that got as much attention as Tua did. Even their Heisman winners didn't get as much love as Tua.

How did that fact fail to effect the team all regular season, and before the SECCG, and before the semifinal, but become an issue before the title game?

This would make sense if Bama struggled throughout the year, or struggled down the stretch because guys eventually got sick of Tua love. After all, during this dynasty Alabama hasn't had a singular superstar that got as much attention as Tua did. Even their Heisman winners didn't get as much love as Tua.
No idea man. I just copy and pasted. I didn't write it.

Watching them give up in the 4th quarter was the best thing ever. Coming in a close second, is not having my Twitter feed filled with "RTR". The silence was awesome.
Isn’t it interesting how many teams phone it in during post-season games when they learn that their HC/OC/DC has accepted a new job, or when they feel a game is meaningless?

And shouldn’t that tell us a lot about the occasional difficulty in motivating players, including by those in the coaching elite?

I guess not though, since that is obviously a problem only for the Vols. (Not supporting players who do this, please note.)

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321

The team struggled mightily in the SECG until Hurts came in.

I wasn't claiming it did. Just correcting the idea that they never struggled heading into Clemson.

If you weren't suggesting that the struggle was caused by a personal rift between Tua and his teammates, then you weren't actually responding to 05's point.

If you weren't suggesting that the struggle was caused by a personal rift between Tua and his teammates, then you weren't actually responding to 05's point.

Idk, what, if anything caused the struggle. But they did struggle somewhere other than Clemson. And it was against UGA. Tua's injury in that game did not have any bearing on their poor defensive play. They also played poorly against OU for probably the last 50-60 percent of the game.

Idk, what, if anything caused the struggle. But they did struggle somewhere other than Clemson. And it was against UGA. Tua's injury in that game did not have any bearing on their poor defensive play.

It didn't help. Being unable to convert a 3rd down puts a lot of pressure on your defense.

They also played poorly against OU for probably the last 50-60 percent of the game.

Poorly? They played safe after getting up by 4 TDs. Except for one long pass, the defense forced OU to take a ton of time on their scoring drives. Against Bama, OU's average scoring drive took almost 3 times longer than their average scoring drive the rest of the season.

This is no different than Butch playing Hurd when at the least he should've been sharing 50/50 with Kamara. It pissed guys off. It happens on every team every year. It will happen on a team with 30 5* sooner than it will happen on a team with say 15 5*. These kids egos are so huge coming out of high school and then they get to college and everyone around them are just as good if not better.

It didn't help. Being unable to convert a 3rd down puts a lot of pressure on your defense.

Poorly? They played safe after getting up by 4 TDs. Except for one long pass, the defense forced OU to take a ton of time on their scoring drives. Against Bama, OU's average scoring drive took almost 3 times longer than their average scoring drive the rest of the season.

You know Bama better than me. I would not follow it that deeply. I thought the first quarter to quarter and a half was as crisp as they looked all postseason. After that, I thought OU offense looked much better against their D.

The team struggled mightily in the SECG until Hurts came in.
Tua was hurt.

I'd love to believe some narrative about Bama's locker room coming apart at the seams, but that just isn't a convincing story. I thought that the defense played pretty well against Georgia, they thrashed Oklahoma before obviously taking their foot off the gas in the second half, and they looked awful all the way around in the title game. I don't know what team, even one with locker room issues, that would lay down in a national title game because some guys were jealous or not getting along.

Tua was hurt.

I'd love to believe some narrative about Bama's locker room coming apart at the seams, but that just isn't a convincing story. I thought that the defense played pretty well against Georgia, they thrashed Oklahoma before obviously taking their foot off the gas in the second half, and they looked awful all the way around in the title game. I don't know what team, even one with locker room issues, that would lay down in a national title game because some guys were jealous or not getting along.

I don't buy some random internet essay on locker room gossip.

Bama D struggled at times against GA, OU, and obviously Clemson.

Hell, they gave up 2 first half TDs to a back up QB against a putrid Tennessee offense.

I never thought this was Saban's best Bama team. Many did.

Reactions: Nerwen Aldarion
I don't buy some random internet essay on locker room gossip.

Bama D struggled at times against GA, OU, and obviously Clemson.

Hell, they gave up 2 first half TDs to a back up QB against a putrid Tennessee offense.

I never thought this was Saban's best Bama team. Many did.

I think even the most pie-in-the-sky fan knew there would be issues in the secondary this year. Losing your top 6 DBs is not easy, no matter how much talent is behind them. They played well at times, and not so well at others. Inconsistency and inexperience typically go hand-in-hand.

I think even the most pie-in-the-sky fan knew there would be issues in the secondary this year. Losing your top 6 DBs is not easy, no matter how much talent is behind them. They played well at times, and not so well at others. Inconsistency and inexperience typically go hand-in-hand.

Agreed. That best ever talk was out there though. A weaker than normal schedule combined with his best offense ever, caused people to overlook some issues.

Agreed. That best ever talk was out there though. A weaker than normal schedule combined with his best offense ever, caused people to overlook some issues.
It was really just his best QB ever. I don't think this was Saban's best set of RBs or best O-line. His WRs were really good, but they also had Tua throwing to them. This was the first Saban-coached Alabama team that had a truly dynamic QB, which led a bunch of people to think it was his best team.

snapper1 2041 posts
19 hours ago
via Mobile

All from team source.
This starts looking a bit more true to me. If Harris enters the portal even more truth to it.

VN Store

Back