Alabama vs Clemson

4944FB9B-9C67-42CA-9307-BFDDD1710630.jpegI know everyone saw this. Those that say UT shouldn’t hire “bama guys”......stop.

Trevor Lawrence's girlfriend

pjimage-52.jpg

Plays soccer for Clemson.

That t shirt on the right might be a good idea for later.

Man for real thank you Brent Venables for this ass whooping

Shut em down

Happy for them seniors too esp the boys that came back

Reactions: GOVOLS 1
I'm not surprised Clemson won. I viewed this as a toss up and couldn't make a prediction. But in a million years I wouldn't have predicted this.

Bama imploded in every facet: offense, defense, special teams (although in fairness this is how Bama had played ST all year) and coaching.

Credit to Clemson. This squad had an argument for greatest team ever.

Well it looks like Bama played a team better than gen they were. Omg. This is astounding. I’m blown away. Everyone thought they would come in and blow the ears off the Tigers with a back to back NC. 44-16. I’m at a loss for words....

Reactions: GOVOLS 1
5 minutes ago
Saban coached like crap.
He looked old tonight.
He had no answers.
Tua lost this game with his turnovers.
Blown out by a true freshman.
Better days ahead.

I'm not surprised Clemson won. I viewed this as a toss up and couldn't make a prediction. But in a million years I wouldn't have predicted this.

Bama imploded in every facet: offense, defense, special teams (although in fairness this is how Bama had played ST all year) and coaching.

Credit to Clemson. This squad had an argument for greatest team ever.
It's because the team and coaches know Saban is headed to the NFL.

5 minutes ago
Saban coached like crap.
He looked old tonight.
He had no answers.
Tua lost this game with his turnovers.
Blown out by a true freshman.
Better days ahead.

Tua's turnovers were bad, especially the second one, but Saban didn't have any more answers on defense than Locksley had on offense.

VN Store

Back