Alabama/Tennessee score prediction

Originally posted by ChestBumper@Oct 16, 2005 10:36 PM
Read it here first.

Vols 34

Bama 16
[snapback]167073[/snapback]​

Haha, UT won't be able to score 34 on our defense, get real. Here's how I see this one going. UT will try to establish the run with Riggs. Running at Alabama is the best way to beat us. They'll probably run it straight at us, between the tackles, seeing as how our defense is so fast. Running outside will be harder. Bama will probably use man coverage as they did against UF and I don't really see Ainge or Clausen being very effective. I think Bama will obviously try to establish the run as well, it will be more difficult for the Tide though because UT's d-line is stout. I think Darby will get decent yardage but nothing special. Brodie is going to have to have a good day passing the ball and I think he will do ok, UT's secondary isn't the best, especially with Allen gone. Our WR's are going to have to step up though, lots of drops against Ole Miss. DJ Hall is expected to play but still has some pain in his ribs. The Tide has to have him if they plan to pass the ball. The Tide will probably end up stacking the box and forcing Clausen/Ainge to beat us which they won't be able to do. Bama's passing attack is the difference in this one...Bama 20 UT 10. This promises to be a close hard fought game to the end.

Originally posted by BamasBack12@Oct 17, 2005 12:46 PM
  Bama's passing attack is the difference in this one...Bama 20  UT 10.  This promises to be a close hard fought game to the end.
[snapback]167218[/snapback]​

Passing attack? You all are ranked 7th in the SEC when it comes to passing offense, we are fourth. If your "passing attack" is worse than ours, you don't have one.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Oct 17, 2005 12:18 PM
If your "passing attack" is worse than ours, you don't have one.
[snapback]167229[/snapback]​

Especially after Ming goes down in the first quarter

UT - 14
Bama - 13.

Clausen will run it in from the 3 yardline with under 30 seconds left in the 4th quarter. :dance2:

bama 13
vols 0

I hope this does not come true, but....no offence against a really good D...

GO VOLS!!!!!!! : :shades:

Vols-17
the other guys-13

Riggs for 87yds, 40 of them on the game winning drive!

VOLS 38
BAMA 21

BAMA WILL SCORE MORE THIS WEEK THAN LAST WEEK, BUT I BELIEVE THIS IS THE VOLS OFFENSIVE BREAK OUT GAME THAT WE ALL HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS YEAR. GO VOLS. :baloon: :baloon:

vols 45
bama 0

jk

i hate to say this too but i dont have the vols winning this game.

bama 16
tenn 3

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Like to see UT score more than 6 but I dout it will happen. Maybe they will score 3 against the Tide and 3 against ND!

UA 31
UT 3

VN Store

Back