Alabama targeting Jay Graham??

Jay will have an upwards trajectory now that we've completely swept out all the nonsense, including AD. Fulmer did some good things, steadying the boat from Currie, but have a feeling cronyism and "the way we did it back in the day" stuff crept in. Chancellor who apparently means business. New blood AD to re-set the deck. Hire the right coach, and Jay will either have a good long career w/ UT or can build to HC opportunities.

I bet Ty Chandler is disappointed
giphy.gif

Jay interviewed for the Bama job a couple days ago. He’s in play for either their TE coach or Special Teams coach. There is a good chance he leaves Tennessee according to Bama 247 sources

Jay probably told Alabama to kiss his butt and to recall the 80 yard run against them in the mid 90’s and to expect those again real soon.

Will never forget that run.... I was sitting in YY8 or 9 about 15 rows up and before he crossed the LOS I saw a gap from that vantage point I could run through and was the first person in the stadium to yell touchdown as he ran straight at me... I don't know what defense they called but he hit the hole and was gone because no one was even close to having an angle on him.... one of my more vivid single play memories down through the years. I can recall a lot of plays but few are entrenched in replay form.

Will never forget that run.... I was sitting in YY8 or 9 about 15 rows up and before he crossed the LOS I saw a gap from that vantage point I could run through and was the first person in the stadium to yell touchdown as he ran straight at me... I don't know what defense they called but he hit the hole and was gone because no one was even close to having an angle on him.... one of my more vivid single play memories down through the years. I can recall a lot of plays but few are entrenched in replay form.
Crazy. My first game was in yy9

VN Store

Back