Alabama sort of got screwed with the traveling call

I thought the officiating was OK. They let them bang from the git go. Looked brutal and in our favor when we were waxing em early. But they let em play rough all the way to the end. They missed Grant's 4th. But a lot of that kinda thing at full speed has to be instinct. Pretty good job if u ask me.

Their guy had his career best game on the road. And they still lost.

That travel was a travel. It will get called in NCAA tournament every time. Plus he was hooking the defender after he traveled so if you don’t want the travel called, you gotta call the foul.

Bama shot FTs bad today but they aren’t a very good FT shooting team anyway

Reactions: coach799
Slow mo shows without a doubt it was a travel. When it happened Realtime I thought something happened I just couldn't tell exactly what. Part of that was the camera angle but once I saw the other angle there's no doubt it was traveling.

Grant bulldozed Donte Hall ,charge all day long.Then he came back and blocked the shooter who doesn't miss in 2nd half to probably win the game.We are getting in a rut for second half lapses.

Refs are used to blowing their whistle when they see it. It's a reaction. So it would be hard for them to see it and then process in their mind that they should not blow their whistle because of the game situation. Travels and charging/blocking are the 2 most difficult calls that refs have to make. I'm glad Doug Shows was somewhere else tonight.

Alabama didn’t get screwed. It was definitely a travel. Too bad for them though, otherwise they would have won.

VN Store

Back