'21 AL WR Roc Taylor (Memphis signee)

He’s obviously just trying to say that bears s**t in the woods near the cabin and that’s how Charmin Toilet paper was founded..Sheesh 🙄 @BaldBiker read the fine print next time😭😂
Anyone that's watched a Charmin commercial knows bears don't **** in the woods. And Charmin gets your hiney clean.

What did Auburn’s offer to Roc Taylor of Oxford (Ala.) last week mean to the 3-star Tennessee receiver commit?
“It means a lot just to know they have interest in me,” Taylor said, “Especially being from my state — that’s really big to me.”
When asked if the Vols had anything to worry about, he replied, “No sir” and noted Tennessee has been with him “the whole time.”
“I love Coach Martin,” Taylor said.
“Me and Coach Burns have a good relationship,” Taylor said. “We’re cool, can vibe and talk a lot. They said they’re going to recruit me real hard. They said I can be a playmaker. Basically line me up outside.”

Taylor, who caught 71 passes for 1,306 yards and 17 touchdowns last season, has visited Auburn twice. Might he visit the Tigers again at some point?

“Possibly, I will,” he said.
niebuhr

He said "No, sir" to the question of should Tennessee be worried. I can never fully trust Auburn won't pull some crazy stuff, but I don't feel too concerned.

Frame: “First-off-the-bus” type. Physically imposing, with broad shoulders, long, chiseled arms and thick, defined lower half. Room for ample additional mass.

Athleticism: Excellent overall body control. Strong. Adequate long speed at best, but better burst. Notably fluid getting in and out of cuts, especially given size. Outstanding leaper; contorts body in midair with ease. Natural hands. Exceptional balance through contact.

Instincts: “My ball” attitude as receiver. Tracks throws well downfield, routinely high-pointing jump ball. Dangerous ball-carrier, capable of juking defenders and running through arm tackles. Relishes physicality.

Polish: High level route-runner and pass-catcher right now. Varies release at LOS. Little experience blocking but flashes effectiveness. Must add weight, strength before sliding inside to tight end.

Bottom Line: Taylor could make an impact in the red zone for Tennessee right now, terrorizing overmatched defensive backs on jump balls. But a big natural frame and lacking speed means his highest ceiling comes at tight end/H-back, where he’ll prove a matchup nightmare for linebackers and defensive backs alike several years down the line.

SI All-American Candidate Roc Taylor Highlights and Evaluation

VN Store

Back