'21 AL WR Jordan Mosley (Northwestern commit)

Who cares if he leaves? There was absolutely 0 tlak of Malachi wiseman and Morven Joseph at this time last year. There will be high rated prospects nobody is talking about pop up late in the cycle. It happens every year.
Have to have a good season

Reactions: GBO121
Prior to the wave of commitments that came pouring in for Tennessee last spring, Jordan Mosley was one of the Volunteers few pledges. “I love the city of Knoxville and it’s somewhere I could see myself being even if I wasn’t playing,” Mosley reflected. “The environment and culture of the school was appealing, as was the vibe from the coaching staff and fans. “It feels like a brotherhood with the current players and it feels like the coaching staff has an interest in you when you get there.”
“I feel like Tennessee likes my explosiveness and how I can really run and catch the ball,” Mosley said. “I have great speed and can really pass some people in the open field. I think [Tennessee] wants to use me in different areas, maybe in the slot and as a returner.” The 2021 prospect holds weekly chats with Vols’ assistant coach Tee Martin and deems those conversations ‘very productive.’ “We keep in regular contact and he’ll often give me pointers on what I can do to improve,” Mosley said of his future position coach. “Things like getting out of my breaks and working on my routes – the small details that can help me locate the football faster. “I’m ahead of where I’m supposed to be because a lot of times, they have to reteach those concepts when you get there.”
As far as recruiting is concerned, the four-star still feels good about Tennessee. The process has slowed, but some programs are still in contact trying to sway him away from the Big Orange. And though Mosley has 'major love' for Tennessee, he's still listening. “I never want to close out my options. That’s what I meant by the tweet [earlier this week],” Mosely concluded. “When you commit, a lot of teams don’t want to pull the trigger on you because they are afraid it will be a wasted offer. It must be a business decision for me. “When I say my recruitment is wide open – even though I’m committed to Tennessee – I just never want to close any doors. I have major love for Tennessee, but at the same time I have to be sure I’m making the right decision. Mosley will take all the time he can to think things over as the prospect plans to sign in February.
-VQ

So Witten on campus recently? Funny. Witten plays for the Raiders. The Raiders coach is Jon Gruden. Obviously this is a recon mission ordered by the Grudemeister himself and it can only be leading to one thing. SOON!!!.

Reactions: ShreveportVol
He reserved his spot. Playing the game. Not all will agree but with so much uncertainty..
Vol in the end
Hard to keep a spot reserved all the way to February while going on social media announcing that you want to be treated as if you really don't want a reservation. But as you say....there is a lot of game playing going on.

Hard to keep a spot reserved all the way to February while going on social media announcing that you want to be treated as if you really don't want a reservation. But as you say....there is a lot of game playing going on.
I’m sure he’s been honest with Pruitt. Pruitt probably let him know we will continue to recruit players just in case he leaves.

It is hard but he's no slouch.. so let's play the game!

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back