'21 AL WR Jordan Mosley (Northwestern commit)

3/25/20: “I feel like I’ve been slept on a little bit,” Mosley said this week. “I feel like this could be my breakout season. It’s the first year I’ve really been ‘the guy.’ Last year, we had a lot of great senior players. This year, I feel like I need to be the leader for my team.” Mosley had 406 receiving yards [on 12 catches] and five TD catches for McGill as a junior. He also returned eight kickoffs for 375 yards and three touchdowns, including a game-sealing, 99-yard return against rival Murphy at Ladd-Peebles Stadium.

“He didn’t have a great year for us last year numbers wise, but he did some exciting things,” Yellow Jackets head coach Earnest Hill said. “We are really looking for big things out of him this year. We’ve got to find ways to get the ball in his hands and let him be explosive.” Hill said Mosley is constantly working on his craft. “He asks the right questions and talks to the right people,” he said. “He’s always, always working. He truly wants to be the best.”

One of the people Mosley is in consistent communication with is Tennessee assistant coach and Mobile native Tee Martin. Mosley committed to the Vols last June. Martin is a big reason why. “I’ve watched what Tee has done in the past with receivers, especially guys at USC like Robert Woods and JuJu (Smith-Schuster),” Mosley said. “I’ve watched those guys grow into great NFL players. Tee also keeps up with me. He’s always available to answer questions I may have about pass routes or techniques. We’ve just developed a great relationship. He knows I like to work, and I think enjoys that about me.”

Despite that relationship, however, Mosley said he hasn’t shut down his recruitment.
Vols' commit Jordan Mosley keeping options open

Last edited:
Yes! Byeeee!

I guess he has to considering he is getting recruiting over. LOL I'd be keeping my eyes open to. This class is going to continue to change and if we can have a surprising season like beating OU on the road and UF and/or UG this class could get plum crazy good!!!

Reactions: butchna
Perhaps the top wide receiver in the state of Alabama, slot or otherwise, Mosley is likely the most explosive in the state as well. He is quite comfortable with the football in his hands in catch-and-run scenarios with the speed and elusiveness to get by defenders without being contacted at all. Powerful laterally and as a leaper, with adequate ball skills to match, the only element of Mosley's game with clear room for improvement is overall route running consistency prior to making an expected impact in the SEC.
Slot Receiver Prospects on the Verge of Crashing SI All-American's Top 10 Rankings

Kid is really gonna be good. He’s quiet and about his business

Almost positive I’ve posted this already but it’s funny - he’s such a low key, yet very talented recruit. He’s been committed so long and so quiet about it that I sometimes forget he’s in the class. Similar to Dominic Bailey last year. These types are the anti-TID. I gotta say, I appreciate that in today’s attention whoring age.

Almost positive I’ve posted this already but it’s funny - he’s such a low key, yet very talented recruit. He’s been committed so long and so quiet about it that I sometimes forget he’s in the class. Similar to Dominic Bailey last year. These types are the anti-TID. I gotta say, I appreciate that in today’s attention whoring age.
I agree with you there 100%. I have a feeling Dominic will be a contributor soon as well. I like this type of player

VN Store

Back