'19 AL WR George Pickens (UGA signee)

What does a 2020 QB have to do with a highly rated 2019 QB already committed to Auburn? Bo outperformed Harrison when all of them were on the same team. Why would he want a QB for 1-3 years instead of Bo Nix for all 3-4 years? That’s not logical thinking at all.

Truthfully Nobody knows what kind of college QB Nix will be or any other HS QB. It's impossible to prediict if a HS QB will peak in HS or develope into an elite College and Pro QB. Nix doesn't play in the toughest HS region either. They are 6-1, but the one really good team they have played is Hoover. Who ran Pinson Valley off the field and Nix was 20-41 for 210 yards. 4 of Nix's 7 games he's completed less than 50% of his passes. He doesn't turn it over though. I'd take Maurer over Nix any day. Nothing against Nix, he could win a NC and the Heisman at AU, but Maurer wants to be a Vol and is recruiting his a$$ off for us. Plus Nix is a die hard Tiger. He's going to Auburn no matter who their HC is.

I was at the game vs Hoover. His WRs got beat consistently outside. They weren’t going to win. Bo delivered the ball but had a bunch of drops. His No.1 WR got taken away from him and the gameplan was dead. He didn’t turn the ball over or lose his composure. Clay-Chalkville and Oxford are very good 6A teams too. Maybe you should look at the region over. He performed well in both games. Ramsey is No.1 in 5A as well. That’s not a weak schedule.

One win doesn’t mean Tennessee is a better program either. Can Pruitt win consistently? Last coach beat South Carolina when they were Top 10. See how that turned out....

Reactions: onevol74
One win doesn’t mean Tennessee is a better program either. Can Pruitt win consistently? Last coach beat South Carolina when they were Top 10. See how that turned out....
This team looks a lot better, Pruitt is actually coaching these guys, you could never say that with Butch. There's a reason every Auburn fan wants Gus fired.

Dude, I’m starting to think you are a Bama fan. Can you not enjoy a huge win for this program? My word, it’s ridiculous!

I was at the game vs Hoover. His WRs got beat consistently outside. They weren’t going to win. Bo delivered the ball but had a bunch of drops. His No.1 WR got taken away from him and the gameplan was dead. He didn’t turn the ball over or lose his composure. Clay-Chalkville and Oxford are very good 6A teams too. Maybe you should look at the region over. He performed well in both games. Ramsey is No.1 in 5A as well. That’s not a weak schedule.
Meh, I’ve seen Oxford and Clay Chalkville play. They were okay, schedules are weak.

Tennessee will fire Pruitt before Auburn fires Gus. There is no doubt in that fanbase about Gus. He beat Alabama more than once. Justify firing him and tell me his upgrade you will get.
No doubt in their fan base? He’s been on and off the hot seat since 2015. Most of them were against the contract extension and rightfully so

Pruitt and the guys on this staff can coach. I have no idea if they can get the right players in sufficient numbers. There are other things that can sink a HC too. But these players are coached to do their jobs and are becoming more confident.

VN Store

Back