Al Wilson Poster

govols105

got al to sign the poster i was able to restore tonight. there are only 5 of these posters ever made.

IMG_3087_zpsfde7e707.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 people
also there was a guy sitting next to our table that had one of these posters. it was made from a digital file on computer. he is the one that said only 5 were ever made.

haha, nice try on the that's not al's signature. lol, i watched him sign it after we said the blessing before we ate. ha. good one.

Reactions: 3 people
haha, nice try on the that's not al's signature. lol, i watched him sign it after we said the blessing before we ate. ha. good one.

eh, it's been a boring night. Just hoping to get something stirred up...haha. Nice print bro.

That is Al's signature lol he signed my jersey at Orange and White.. Lol and I have a ton signed by him, he is a Jackson boy just like me lol

also there was a guy sitting next to our table that had one of these posters. it was made from a digital file on computer. he is the one that said only 5 were ever made.

so you could print an extra 5000 since it's on file?

the one i had al sign is probally not perfect i took a picture of the original one which is damage and cleaned it up in photoshop as best i could as i only had an hour or so do before we went to the ut legends thing last night. but i do have it saved. i think i am going to try and restore the entire poster at some point. as far as printing them off. i don't think i will be doing that. now i had reason too as my original is damaged.

i'm not understanding the "only 5 ever made". do you mean they made a digital copy of one of those five?

VN Store

Back