‘23 AL WDE Tomarrion Parker (Clemson commit)

With the way Florida’s class is already full of DL it might really be between us, UGA, and Bama and he’s clearly a back up option for Bama up to this point considering he chose PSU initially over them.
This guy, Matthews, Davis, Ray/Dickey/Redmond and either an OT or a DL to allow us to move Duncan to offense would give us the best class since Kiffin/Dooley’s 2010 or the 2015 class

This guy, Matthews, Davis, Ray/Dickey/Redmond and either an OT or a DL to allow us to move Duncan to offense would give us the best class since Kiffin/Dooley’s 2010 or the 2015 class
Why do you keep trying to move Duncan to offense? He's been rated a 4* as a DL. I don't know if that's where UT is recruiting him to play. I suspect you don't either. But there are a lot of ways to manage the roster without moving this kid to OL if his prospects are better as a DL.

Why do you keep trying to move Duncan to offense? He's been rated a 4* as a DL. I don't know if that's where UT is recruiting him to play. I suspect you don't either. But there are a lot of ways to manage the roster without moving this kid to OL if his prospects are better as a DL.
He’s literally listed as an OT on 247 at the top of his page, but rated as an athlete. He could play either an I expect if we can land some more interior DL and aren’t able to land a top flight OT the staff will explore the option of moving him to OT as it will likely be a bigger position of need

He’s literally listed as an OT on 247 at the top of his page, but rated as an athlete. He could play either an I expect if we can land some more interior DL and aren’t able to land a top flight OT the staff will explore the option of moving him to OT as it will likely be a bigger position of need
And he’s literally said multiple times that he’s being recruited as defensive line. Pleaseeee make it stop

And he’s literally said multiple times that he’s being recruited as defensive line. Pleaseeee make it stop
Cameron Miller was recruited as a WR too and is now playing defense. Things change, and with the DL class we already have plus potentially adding Parker/Hobbs and maybe Davis his best chance at faster PT might be at OT

Reactions: LittleVol
He may very well end up at OT, but currently there’s been no discussion of him on offense except by fans. He even said himself this season he’s only playing offense if/when his team needs him to
Hopefully it ends up happening. Unless we flip Simmons or someone. Because RG is going to churn out stud DL his impact may be greater on offense. Having an athlete on the OL is a game changer for screens. Which we lacked last year. What technique does he project at on the DL?

He may very well end up at OT, but currently there’s been no discussion of him on offense except by fans. He even said himself this season he’s only playing offense if/when his team needs him to
I believe I org heard it from one of three podcasts. It wasnt my original idea.

Or maybe they could ask one of the others to move because they think he can become a dominant DL? specifically WHY are you so locked in on this kid moving? Because he's melanin deficient? He's a good athlete at about 275 or so. He looks and plays like a DL.

Cameron Miller was recruited as a WR too and is now playing defense. Things change, and with the DL class we already have plus potentially adding Parker/Hobbs and maybe Davis his best chance at faster PT might be at OT
Good grief. You are imposing your personal bias over the facts. No matter what fact others point to... you handwave it and claim the truth is something else.

Or maybe they could ask one of the others to move because they think he can become a dominant DL? specifically WHY are you so locked in on this kid moving? Because he's melanin deficient? He's a good athlete at about 275 or so. He looks and plays like a DL.
Because I think he would make a better OT than any of our current targets and our other DL commitments simply aren’t big enough to play OT besides maybe Robinson

Good grief. You are imposing your personal bias over the facts. No matter what fact others point to... you handwave it and claim the truth is something else.
I’m not saying he’s going to end up playing tackle. I’m simply saying that IF we’re not able to land another OL and are able to land more DL that moving him to offense for spring camp would be a good idea. The simple fact is we’re in contention for more blue chip DL than OL right now and OL usually don’t emerge their senior year as SEC caliber players like skill players do. With us only having 2 OL committed right now compared to 3 DL along with 2 edge rushers while we’re still pursuing other DL him switching sides seems like it definitely isn’t out of the realm possibility considering the importance of OTs

AP stated on a podcast before Duncan committed that he is a good DL but said he is an absolute monster on the OL.

Reactions: Vol8188

VN Store

Back