'25 AL S Sidney Walton (Tennessee commit)

I haven’t had time to watch his highlights.

Why is everyone crazy about this kid?

Because the guys who have been doing this for decades and make millions of dollars a year are excited about it.
So you think it’s bad to ever disagree with a coach?

Do you see Heupel on Volnation??
I didn’t ask what the coaches thought…

Why even respond??

Why even respond??
@Tennessee Golfer - What were you thinking? We all should wait for @LittleVol to give his expert opinion before we like or dislike a commitment. He gets paid $0.00 to assess a recruit’s talent. He has no dog in the hunt so is not likely to overrate/underrate a player based on external factors. Don’t pay attention to the recruiting services or the coaches. They’re jaded. Now if he were to get paid for his “expert” opinion, you could question his credibility.

Reactions: Tennessee Golfer

Why even respond??
So you think it’s right to always complain about every recruit that doesn’t have 4*+ by his name based on some pencil pushers evaluation that’s never coached or probably played a down of football in their lives?

Why even ask the stupid question in the first place?

Why even respond??
So you ask a question and then you complain when it's answered? That's pretty much par for the course here for some reason. It's a public forum and guess what? People respond to questions.

So you think it’s right to always complain about every recruit that doesn’t have 4*+ by his name based on some pencil pushers evaluation that’s never coached or probably played a down of football in their lives?

There’s more to it than that. It’s fair to look at the offer list and this staff’s history of DB recruiting and be sceptical. Doesn’t mean that’s the right take but it is reasonable

Now knowing that most of his Junior year film was with him being just 15 years old, my tune has changed. Nice commitment, hope he sticks, huge upside it seems.

@Tennessee Golfer - What were you thinking? We all should wait for @LittleVol to give his expert opinion before we like or dislike a commitment. He gets paid $0.00 to assess a recruit’s talent. He has no dog in the hunt so is not likely to overrate/underrate a player based on external factors. Don’t pay attention to the recruiting services or the coaches. They’re jaded. Now if he were to get paid for his “expert” opinion, you could question his credibility.
Can YOU NOT READ?

I was asking FOR OTHERS OPINIONS 😵‍💫.

Not looking to give my own!!

Reactions: LaagerVol
So you ask a question and then you complain when it's answered? That's pretty much par for the course here for some reason. It's a public forum and guess what? People respond to questions.
Yeah just like my own response???

Look, the cop out of “I’ll trust the coaches “ is just old and lazy AH! As If coaches don’t get fired !!

So yeah I complained about that bland, artificial response Golfer had…

When you watch his film and then he is doing what he does only playing 2 years of football yes big take. In CHRIST Alone
I don’t like the stupid drone angle they used. Just now got finished trying to watch them for the first time.

But from what I can tell he was always in position.

Did I say ANY of that??????!

VN Store

Back