‘23 AL RB Khalifa Keith (Tennessee)

Before we go too far down the road to anointing any of UK's WR's... it is important to remember that they've played 2 MAC teams, an FCS team, and UF. They were held to 202 yds passing by UF. Hooker shredded them without Tillman. Key had a great catch for a long TD but otherwise they were pretty well held in check as a group. UT had multiple receivers who posted productive days and got open.

Unless their OL gets it together, I think UT beats up on UK this year.

Yeah, I don’t understand why some are so scared of UK.

We have more than enough weapons to beat them again.

Before we go too far down the road to anointing any of UK's WR's... it is important to remember that they've played 2 MAC teams, an FCS team, and UF. They were held to 202 yds passing by UF. Hooker shredded them without Tillman. Key had a great catch for a long TD but otherwise they were pretty well held in check as a group. UT had multiple receivers who posted productive days and got open.

Unless their OL gets it together, I think UT beats up on UK this year.

I’m not anointing them anything. But Dane Key is up around the top of the conf receiving rankings. And Brown clearly has speed. We’ll see how they develop but they look like better weapons than what UK usually has (excluding Wan’dale)

Yeah...

Way harder to get into UT. Has been that way for almost 17 years now.

I know scholarship athletes have different admissions qualifications than the general student body. I find it hard to believe that bama handicaps themselves by making their athletes admissions more difficult than other SEC members, UT also. Do you have any examples of football recruits we’ve attempted to gain admissions and were denied then went elsewhere in the SEC without an improved act or gpa?

I know scholarship athletes have different admissions qualifications than the general student body. I find it hard to believe that bama handicaps themselves by making their athletes admissions more difficult than other SEC members, UT also. Do you have any examples of football recruits we’ve attempted to gain admissions and were denied then went elsewhere in the SEC without an improved act or gpa?

I do not know about UK, but Louisville built a program with kids that could not get into SEC schools.

It’s an unwritten “rule” among programs that are serious about football that you can get a few marginal academic qualifiers in, but don’t try too many.

My guess is that TN and Bama prioritized other players and positions more than Brown.

Ramon Jefferson

Reactions: VolByLaw

😂 😂 😂

Are you serious right now? Bama got a kid in that wasn’t able to read about a decade ago. I don’t know anything about Kentucky’s admission standards or lack there of but you don’t want to be starting this about all sec schools being on the same footing. Hell Fulmer even complained about our admission standards being higher than some other schools.

Told you that Alabama plays by a different set of rules than other teams in the SEC.

Would love to see an updated report on this. I am willing to bet that Saban would not allow any information released from Bama.
Harder to find now.

And? You believe Saban suddenly had a change of heart and quit playing by a different set of rules? You believe they built that dynasty without bending and breaking every rule they could get away with?

No one believes that. Deer antler spray

Reactions: Carp
And? You believe Saban suddenly had a change of heart and quit playing by a different set of rules? You believe they built that dynasty without bending and breaking every rule they could get away with?
No but is there anything else out there on this that's not nearly 15 years old? Is it really still relevant?

Reactions: drvenner
😱 Not St. Nick.. Say it ain't so.

VN Store

Back