'19 AL QB Taulia Tagovailoa

I’m really big on family being important, and I have a great, loving family and love coming home, but man, that family seems more like a cult.

I'm actually a big fan of their family and how they brought up their sons.

Him transferring has to do with playing time more than anything. Bryce Young is the real deal. Not to mention Mac Jones is only a RSJR himself and is ahead of Little Tua...

Him transferring has to do with playing time more than anything. Bryce Young is the real deal. Not to mention Mac Jones is only a RSJR himself and is ahead of Little Tua...

Whole lotta people trashing on this kid that were waiting with bated breath while he was deciding where to go out of HS lol.

Reactions: JacketVol
We are moving past the days where we take transfers that can’t start at successful programs. Daniels is debatable because they had a shift in offensive philosophy. But Taulia has already been recruited over.

We are moving past the days where we take transfers that can’t start at successful programs. Daniels is debatable because they had a shift in offensive philosophy. But Taulia has already been recruited over.
They changed little to nothing at USC. Slovis just flourished in the same scheme.

They changed little to nothing at USC. Slovis just flourished in the same scheme.
Ehh, are you sure about that? Tee Martin ran a very pro-style offense, if I'm not mistaken, and Graham Harrell runs a version of Mike Leach's Air-Raid offense. Those two seem like they would be pretty different in philosophy, and Daniels also performed well for the half of football he played in Harrell's scheme.

Ehh, are you sure about that? Tee Martin ran a very pro-style offense, if I'm not mistaken, and Graham Harrell runs a version of Mike Leach's Air-Raid offense. Those two seem like they would be pretty different in philosophy, and Daniels also performed well for the half of football he played in Harrell's scheme.
VERY pro-style? Is that what Brohm ran at Western Kentucky and now at Purdue? Because that’s what Ty Helton took with him to run with his brother. We’re kind of hung up with what he TRIED to run here in an abbreviated run with Pruitt stressing power running.

Did anyone see where Tua’s brother has entered the transfer portal?If already posted please forgive me.

Miami or FIU would be my guess,USF and UCF are about 3.5 hours away from Miami. If CLK was still at FAU they would be the favorite I believe!

VFL...GBO

Is Bryce young the real deal?..how do all feel about facing him? Will he be a problem you think?

he is transferring to be close to the family. Nothing with this situation has to do with playing time. This family is very close knit and it was known that he was leaving when Tua got drafted. Dad believes in having total control of the boys success and having them right there together. Had a great time meeting them when he worked out with our NPA kids here in Nashville. Great ppl and very talented kids

he is transferring to be close to the family. Nothing with this situation has to do with playing time. This family is very close knit and it was known that he was leaving when Tua got drafted. Dad believes in having total control of the boys success and having them right there together. Had a great time meeting them when he worked out with our NPA kids here in Nashville. Great ppl and very talented kids

I'll grant you that, but you know good and well he wasn't beating out Bryce Young.

Wait...are you saying him leaving also had to do with Tua getting hurt the way he did?

Is Bryce young the real deal?..how do all feel about facing him? Will he be a problem you think?

He played for Mater Dei out here in Santa Ana, CA. They had the 2nd most talented team in California....probably the 5th most talented team in America.

I watched him go against the 1st or 2nd most talented team in America (St Frances Academy) and he alone was the difference in the game. SFA was faster as a team. Bigger and more physical than Mater Dei.
But they could not stop Bryce Young enough to win.

So yes he will be a problem. However I have faith in Pruitt and his tactics.

So anywhere he want was just a one year rental and recruiting ranking boost until Tua got drafted? Glad we didn’t get him then.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
He played for Mater Dei out here in Santa Ana, CA. They had the 2nd most talented team in California....probably the 5th most talented team in America.

I watched him go against the 1st or 2nd most talented team in America (St Frances Academy) and he alone was the difference in the game. SFA was faster as a team. Bigger and more physical than Mater Dei.
But they could not stop Bryce Young enough to win.

So yes he will be a problem. However I have faith in Pruitt and his tactics.
I hope that those St Frances boys have better luck when they’re wearing orange for us (Dom Bailey, Willis, Katron)

VN Store

Back