‘23 AL OT Vysen Lang (Tennessee commit)

We need help at OL in a bad way. Didn’t want to mention it on football forum because I don’t want to give negavols extra ammo but our running game kinda sucks. With such a great passing attack and a DT QB we should be picking up bigger chunks on the ground. Our primary backs should be doing better than 4.5 ypc. OL hasn’t been giving them many lanes...

Think we’ve moved on from Ramil. The FSU wheels would need to come off for simmons imo. Need to find/get a tackle
I agree we need another OT but could be hard this late in the game. Either we find someone who hasn't been scouted by the services, find someone we think is underrated by the services, or we flip somebody. Or we just hold off and hope for someone in the transfer portal.

We need help at OL in a bad way. Didn’t want to mention it on football forum because I don’t want to give negavols extra ammo but our running game kinda sucks. With such a great passing attack and a DT QB we should be picking up bigger chunks on the ground. Our primary backs should be doing better than 4.5 ypc. OL hasn’t been giving them many lanes...
UT needs better RBs too. I feel better about the OL creating creases than I do about the backs getting through them

“Loved hanging with my Vols family this weekend,” Lang told 247Sports. The Pike Road (Ala.) High standout’s trip was highlighted by UT’s victory over rival Florida. “Best game and crowd I’ve ever been in.”

Tennessee is battling Auburn, Arkansas, LSU, Texas and Georgia for Lang. The Vols program has a lot of what he’s looking for.

“The way they run their offense,” Lang said. “I will be able to quickly adapt to it since I have been a part of a fast pace tempo in high school. Then how they coach. It’s not a lot of yelling and cursing. It’s coaching. And that’s what I need is coaching.

“Just how amazing the fans are. They were always nice coming up to me asking me how I’m liking Tennessee and just welcoming me to Knoxville. I felt embraced by the Tennessee community.”

VN Store

Back