‘23 AL OT Stanton Ramil (Michigan St. commit)

I just don't get it. Is it NIL? What is it? This one truly makes no sense.
Man u just never really know with these kids now.It could be NIL related them playing ball with us to get a few more bucks from MSU.Then again he might not have gotten the attention he wanted after committing and needed to feel special.The plethora of reasons is plenty but one thing I do know with kids they can't ever seem to make their minds up on anything.I can only imagine being a high profile 18 year old recuit.It be very easy to feel like ur on top of the world I guess.Then after u committ they tend to back off and some people probably feel a certain way.

Some people just want to be different. Some people just want to take the road less traveled. Some just want to play quickly……

I can’t put down a a persons personal decision……..good luck to him.

Now……Go beat Michigan and OSU

I’ve heard that his senior film is not impressive. Maybe we’ve found some portal targets at OL and interest has waned on our end too.
Kid has the size and lateral movement, that could make him a great OL. Grading OL is one of the hardest positions to evaluate and project.
I’m fairly certain that we will take another OT and it will probably be via portal

VN Store

Back