‘23 AL OT Stanton Ramil (Michigan St. commit)

RC said this young man is a definite flip candidate
We going to finish really strong aren't we?
giphy.gif

Some of you have continued to ask about Stanton Ramil and one week ago it felt like there was some really positive momentum in this one. A week later and I wouldn’t say it’s going in reverse as much as I think it’s stuck in neutral. Not much chatter out there right now about the Michigan State commit.
-VQ

If Simmons is willing to listen to Florida, you'd think he'd be willing to listen to us. If we can't flip Ramil, we should push on Simmons. Flipping just one of them could be huge for our future OL.
He seems like he wants to stay in FL.

He seems like he wants to stay in FL.
Simmons is the one whose dad actually played with Heupel, right? He could be a beast here. Wish he would forget about Florida and come here. But if we can flip Ramil, we should be good. I've just always liked Simmons more. Hopefully Simmons doesn't flip to Florida, because that would suck.

Simmons is the one whose dad actually played with Heupel, right? He could be a beast here. Wish he would forget about Florida and come here. But if we can flip Ramil, we should be good. I've just always liked Simmons more. Hopefully Simmons doesn't flip to Florida, because that would suck.
I agree. There just hasn't been much, if any, communication with our coaches since he committed to FSU.

I agree. There just hasn't been much, if any, communication with our coaches since he committed to FSU.
Elarbee needs to fire up his Twitter or give him a call or text or do all three. He needs to rebuild that bridge, and hell, remind the kid his dad played with our head coach. Whatever it takes.

I guess his dad doesn’t like heupel that much if he did we wouldn’t be having this conversation
I wouldn't say all that now some kids just wanna do their own thing.As a parent yea jd like my kid to choose this old coach I played with.Attend the school i graduated from or pick my favorite team Go Vols. Ultimately it isn't my choice or my place some kids just like the hot air,beaches and women.All of us was 17-18 year old male adolescents at one point to say we didn't make the best decisions sometimes is an understatement I'd say...

I wouldn't say all that now some kids just wanna do their own thing.As a parent yea jd like my kid to choose this old coach I played with.Attend the school i graduated from or pick my favorite team Go Vols. Ultimately it isn't my choice or my place some kids just like the hot air,beaches and women.All of us was 17-18 year old male adolescents at one point to say we didn't make the best decisions sometimes is an understatement I'd say...
I’m 60 - when am I supposed to reach this magical age where all my decisions are the “best”?

I get this vibe that this guy may not be that good because if he was, Alabama and Saban would have knocked on his door. Especially with the dad being a player from Tuscaloosa. This is a legacy Bama player and he ended up at Michigan State.

Tell that to Alvin Kamara, who couldn't get on the field at Ala. Ala has the #9,#16 and #19 OT's, all 3 above him. Doesn't mean don't like him, they just had a few ahead on their board.

VN Store

Back