‘23 AL OT Stanton Ramil (Michigan St. commit)

signing day is in Deciembre amigo.
Sure he meant commit, which usually means he will sign. It’s a great sign for us if he commits. I would rather him commit to us than commit somewhere. Much harder usually to pull a kid once he commits to a school. It happens, but most of the time it sticks. GBO!

Staff believes he will sign with us next week. There have been a few new schools (none are sec) asking him to push his signing date and visit them but everything indicates he’ll still sign with us.

Stoerner Fumbles is such a great name. Imagine being Stoerner. Every morning I would probably wake up reliving that moment where I stumbled and lost in one of the most unbelievable ways you can imagine

Stoerner Fumbles is such a great name. Imagine being Stoerner. Every morning I would probably wake up reliving that moment where I stumbled and lost in one of the most unbelievable ways you can imagine
he somehow feels vindicated and still to this day is blaming refs, etc. delusion protecting the brain.

Reactions: hooter vol
we good here?

@peaygolf:
i-guarantee-it-i-promise.gif

That wasn’t a stumble, that was Billy Ratliff tossing a large human at his feet.

That wasn’t a stumble, that was Billy Ratliff tossing a large human at his feet.
Billy Ratliff knocked the guard back into his feet and tripped Stoerner and he lost his balance and he lost the ball as it hit the ground. Ratliff then pounced on the ball. It was beautiful execution by Ratliff. Goofus Stoerner led the football with his hand to try to get his balance and lost the football while upright. He fumbled, he wasn’t down and extended his arm downward toward the ground to balance himself and he lost it. GBO!

Last edited:

I do feel a bit sorry for him in that I think the football gods ordained that play to happen to right the terrible wrong when a few minutes earlier the officials ruled a safety when the punter kicked a loose ball out of the back of the endzone instead of giving UT the option of taking the ball inside the 5 yardline with us having Cheese available to punch it in for a lead instead of just cutting the lead down.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
Billy Ratliff knocked the center back and the centers foot tripped Stoerner and he lost his balance and he lost the ball as it hit the ground. Ratliff then pounced on the ball. It was beautiful execution by Ratliff. Goofus Stoerner led the football with his hand to try to get his balance and lost the football while upright. He fumbled, he wasn’t down and extended his arm downward toward the ground to balance himself and he lost it. GBO!
Burlsworth played Guard, not Center.

Staff believes he will sign with us next week. There have been a few new schools (none are sec) asking him to push his signing date and visit them but everything indicates he’ll still sign with us.
Can’t SIGN…unless he reclassifies.

VN Store

Back