'21 AL OL Rod Orr (Free Shoes U commit)

And I doubt it's over. If our staff really wants him, they'll pursue him until he signs a LOI. Recruiting is always fluid until you get a kid's signature. These young men change their minds more often than they change their underwear.

If FSU keeps sh***ing the bed every Saturday, it's definitely not over.

Reactions: Volsdeep4
True on that, but why is it so different in basketball recruiting?
Not sure. If I were Barnes, I'd still be chasing Paolo Banchero. I'd be having Chandler hit him up constantly. Everyone kept saying they had become friends. I'd work that for all I could trying to flip him.

But I know very little about BB recruiting.

Reactions: Easttnken
And I doubt it's over. If our staff really wants him, they'll pursue him until he signs a LOI. Recruiting is always fluid until you get a kid's signature. These young men change their minds more often than they change their underwear.
Most teenage boys have to be made to change their underwear.

This sounds more like letting go vs losing. FSU has the spots to take a commit while we are holding out.

A once promising class isn’t looking to great now. And I’m a sunshine pumper

yogi_berra__it_ain_t_over__till_it_s_over_by_janetateher-d9alh94.png

A once promising class isn’t looking to great now. And I’m a sunshine pumper
We stacked a class early and looks like we're going to fade in the backstretch closing on a few that would have set this class as elite in the country. Still a good class, with potential to land a couple more higher profile recruits.

Bump, just because I'm holding out hope that we're still talking to this kid, and hoping maybe we can flip him.

VN Store

Back