'21 AL OL Rod Orr (Free Shoes U commit)

Even then, I wouldn’t understand the kid wanting to actually go (yes I know his cousin is Roc Taylor), hell they’d be offering to mess with everybody. Why offer so late unless you’re just jumping on a bandwagon ?
The legitimately think they have a shot at Mims. Plus they want Pounds, and a kid (can’t remember his name) from Texas more.

IMO, they don’t have a shot at Mims and probably won’t get Pounds. They will regret not offering him if the last minute offer doesn’t work. OL recruiting is a sore subject over there.

The legitimately think they have a shot at Mims. Plus they want Pounds, and a kid (can’t remember his name) from Texas more.

IMO, they don’t have a shot at Mims and probably won’t get Pounds. They will regret not offering him if the last minute offer doesn’t work. OL recruiting is a sore subject over there.
They’re kinda like Georgia. They get good players most of the time but they can’t really do anything with them. Other than surprise Bama every now and then. That’d be almost more miserable than the Florida experience

Have the Vols moved on from Diego Pounds and are content to have Orr instead?
The info coming out seems to suggest Pounds is trending toward UNC (not sure if UT has gotten nosed out by UNC or if UT backed away but UNC seems to be his pick), Orr and Parker toward UT, and Mims is strongly considering UT. MetalVolunteer also suggested a possible big OL flip.

The info coming out seems to suggest Pounds is trending toward UNC (not sure if UT has gotten nosed out by UNC or if UT backed away but UNC seems to be his pick), Orr and Parker toward UT, and Mims is strongly considering UT. MetalVolunteer also suggested a possible big OL flip.
Gooch I believe, from Auburn.

That’s what I would figure. Hopefully we’re going to get better position because of PAC-12 players group and the season postponing. And if Chaney wants a big ugly, he’s good enough for me.

No Auburn offer is interesting. They took Gooch but are willing to pass on this kid? Hmmm...

Kid will be an ABSOLUTE MONSTER. One of the meanest kids I’ve ever seen. Think Clifton/Tiny Clone. He just has a different mind set when he steps on the field. He hates everyone on the other side. Lol.

Barring injury, he’s gonna be a great one
I like the sound of that! The best OL are the mean ones. Hope we get this kid

VN Store

Back