'21 AL OL Rod Orr (Free Shoes U commit)

Like where we are rite now with Rod. Good kid, had a lot of talent. Can go as high as he wants if he stays hungry.
He’s top 3 on our board. Could care less what others say, he’s gonna be a good one.

I look at this kid's potential and see all-conference, sure fire NFL player. Definitely someone I want in orange and white.

Like where we are rite now with Rod. Good kid, had a lot of talent. Can go as high as he wants if he stays hungry.
He’s top 3 on our board. Could care less what others say, he’s gonna be a good one.
Other than Orr, who else do you like our chances with on the OL?

So, the O-line will most likely be: Smith, Orr, Parker, and Pounds with the most outside shot of landing Mims? That's a solid group especially if some of them can get a redshirt year.
Rayshaun Benny and Yousef Mugharbil are the other OL names we're being associated with. No idea how the coaches prioritize them.

Reactions: Vol8188
200.gif

I think it’s a UT vs FSU battle out of those. AU is a player if they offer, which I think they do here in the next week or so.
Even then, I wouldn’t understand the kid wanting to actually go (yes I know his cousin is Roc Taylor), hell they’d be offering to mess with everybody. Why offer so late unless you’re just jumping on a bandwagon ?

VN Store

Back