'19 AL OL Clay Webb

I always thought Bama was the favorite
Bama was considered the favorite early on. But Webb went to a couple Clemson games, couple UGA games and a few Bama games and has an aunt in Athens and former HS coach at Clemson who Clay's mom knows well and likes. He's tight with UGA's and Bama's OL coaches and some Bama players and commits. So all three have felt like they have a good shot but Clay never tips his hand. Nobody knows who he's going to pick.

I think Neal is pretty much a lock and he'd be the 5th OL in the class. If Webb doesn't sign with Bama, they might push for Wright, but they might use that spot for a position other than OL.
Your thoughts on Miami offering Neal’s older brother? Apparently his family is intrigued by the offer. Smells like a desperate move to me but if I’m a parent and you tell me two of my kids don’t pay for college, sign me up.

If Trey Sanders goes elsewhere, what RB does Bama grab?

Your thoughts on Miami offering Neal’s older brother? Apparently his family is intrigued by the offer. Smells like a desperate move to me but if I’m a parent and you tell me two of my kids don’t pay for college, sign me up.

If Trey Sanders goes elsewhere, what RB does Bama grab?
LOL. Mark Richt has lost control of everything. Neal and Sanders are all Bama; they're just enjoying taking trips. Bama might end up taking another RB (probably Glass, Williams or Gray) if their APB commit Keilan Robinson doesn't sign in Dec.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
LOL. Mark Richt has lost control of everything. Neal and Sanders are all Bama; they're just enjoying taking trips. Bama might end up taking another RB (probably Glass, Williams or Gray) if their APB commit Keilan Robinson doesn't sign in Dec.
Richt has done that in the past, called a Cootieship, they want him gone. I just think he doesn’t have the drive anymore. That, plus his assistants aren’t exactly tearing up the recruiting trail. They could get 25 kids within 30 miles of school and never touch a 3 star.
So, if Sanders goes elsewhere, think Glass or Williams (love his tape)? No Cain?

giphy.gif

Brother in Law (UGA) says Kirby and Pittman have sealed Webb and Sanders (official this weekend) is now in the mix bigtime.

247 doesn't have two bigger homers right now than Kipp Adams and Rusty Mansell and they're both Dawgs. Their drivel is just nauseating to read.
They are, however for the last year and a half, predictions that UGA was going to clean up in recruiting have also been, well, right.

Brother in Law (UGA) says Kirby and Pittman have sealed Webb and Sanders (official this weekend) is now in the mix bigtime.
We can easily go read the "Commit to the G" forum on Dawgnation.com and easily get the same information your BIL is relaying to you from So_FL Dawg. I knew this information, and posted some of it and more, days before you posted. I'm not bashing you but if this information doesn't pertain to UT, best leave it alone.

Go check it out for yourself and you won't have to suffer hearing it from your BIL.

Georgia may set the record for 5*s in 2019
And how many are we likely to sign? Morris lost his 5th star recently, still a stud and has not been swayed in the least in his quest to play for our Vols. Need more like him, he gets it and will be a big part of our future success.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back