'19 AL OL Clay Webb

Let the Dawg have his day. He only tightens the reins on your fragile egos every time you respond.

What are you talking about, dipsh*t? Choking on Bama make you stupid or something? As I recall, the last game Pruitt was DC in, he was beating UGA's ass for the National title.

“You lost to Butch Jones. Twice.”

Pruitt was our DC in 2015 when we blew a 21-0 lead.

You new to football, buddy? Try to keep up.

You did know that Pruitt coached at Georgia, right?

So GA being the all time under achieving program is because Pruitt was the DC that one year GA blew a 21-0 lead. Ok

Last edited:
To each their own. I’d argue UT’s underachievement since 1998 surpasses ours. We were still making Bowl games at least. UT went off the cliff even with a Top 10 all-time program.

Tennessee has been a disaster for a decade now while Georgia has been going through their golden years and they still lead in all time wins and national championships.

Says a lot about how badly Georgia has underachieved since the sport of football was invented when you consider the built in advantage with instate talent.

Tennessee has been a disaster for a decade now while Georgia has been going through their golden years and they still lead in all time wins and national championships.

Says a lot about how badly Georgia has underachieved since the sport of football was invented when you consider the built in advantage with instate talent.

Luckily for us, Darth Kirby has arrived.

I believe UGA fans are worse than UCF fans. I’m sorry you can’t win the big one dawgs... maybe if you keep acting like you have it will make you feel better.

To each their own. I’d argue UT’s underachievement since 1998 surpasses ours. We were still making Bowl games at least. UT went off the cliff even with a Top 10 all-time program.
You miss the point, dipsh*t. We went off a cliff a decade ago, and STILL, we have more wins than UGA...UGA just now, this year, tied us in the series, and just last year was able to tie us in SEC Championships. Over 100 yrs of football, and your still only tied, or still trailing...even after the worst decade in UT football history.

You claim UGA is so great, and we are so low; yet, UGA has not surpassed us in ANYTHING. Not wins, not the series, not SEC titles, not National titles. Again, the most underachieving program in college football history, UGA. Congratulations.

You miss the point, dipsh*t. We went off a cliff a decade ago, and STILL, we have more wins than UGA...UGA just now, this year, tied us in the series, and just last year was able to tie us in SEC Championships. Over 100 yrs of football, and your still only tied, or still trailing...even after the worst decade in UT football history.

You claim UGA is so great, and we are so low; yet, UGA has not surpassed us in ANYTHING. Not wins, not the series, not SEC titles, not National titles. Again, the most underachieving program in college football history, UGA. Congratulations.

Pretty sure no one would argue UT had a better overall program until 1998 or so. Pretty sure Army and Navy have a crap ton of national championships too. Minnesota as well.

I had forgotten. That's easy to do whenever it comes to UGA. Nothing's ever really...memorable.

Reactions: PruittEra

All of this right here.

Are you referring to the guy that has the exact same record as Mark Richt through 3 years despite walking into a 10x better situation than Richt did?

Disagree there. I’d argue Richt walked into a better one. Donnan was a lights out recruiter. Better than Richt. Our program was heading straight down the shitter Richt’s last season.

Big difference between Kirby and Richt is we’re recruiting at a level we never have. Kirby is destroying Florida on the field and in recruiting. Richt could never come close. I’ll be surprised if we don’t beat Florida at least the next five years running or so.

Not sure what's worse, the pathetic troll in our midst or the fact he's suckering so many with his garbage....

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Pretty sure no one would argue UT had a better overall program until 1998 or so. Pretty sure Army and Navy have a crap ton of national championships too. Minnesota as well.

Its funny how these series go. They get a little streaky and Id say it looks like the streak should be swinging back for the good guys! Go Vols ya D Bag!1544820883892.png

VN Store

Back