'20 AL LB Jackson Bratton

LB from Alabama committed to Alabama. Why waste our time. Aint gonna happen
Yea why offer 400 kids and you can only sign 25 - that is a waste of time, energy, and money by Jeremy my friend. Was just asking the question. Bratton was at a graduation party Saturday evening in alabama and supposedly was attending opening event in Nashville on Sunday. Didn't think he made supposed visit to Tennessee on May 18.

Let's just save face and pull all offers from anyone who has an offer from a team that finished in the top 25 last year?

Reactions: butchna
Yea why offer 400 kids and you can only sign 25 - that is a waste of time, energy, and money by Jeremy my friend. Was just asking the question. Bratton was at a graduation party Saturday evening in alabama and supposedly was attending opening event in Nashville on Sunday. Didn't think he made supposed visit to Tennessee on May 18.
There is almost zero chance this kid flips. Yeah you still pursue him but let’s be realistic.

I'm surprised things are still happening with him. Seems like an obvious Bama kid. But he has a strong relationship with Pruitt (I think since like 8th grade?), so who knows

I'm surprised things are still happening with him. Seems like an obvious Bama kid. But he has a strong relationship with Pruitt (I think since like 8th grade?), so who knows
He wants to play and afraid he want get that at bama. He is getting pressure to play at bama by family but Tennessee is promising him early playing time which they can't at bama. Will see how it turns out. Texas A & M still going after him too.

Last edited:
He wants to play and afraid he want get that at bama. He is getting pressure to play at bama by family but Tennessee is promising him early playing time which they can't bama. Will see how it turns out. Texas A & M still going after him too.
Of all the positions we have available to come in and start... ILB is looking pretty stacked... good player though, wouldn't mind him in this class at all

Reactions: jakez4ut
Love the way he can cover from sideline to sideline. Reminds me of Tyrone Hinds at MLB. Can see where he might be recruited over at Bama. Love his effort. It would be easier for his family to see him in Knoxville than at College Station.

Reactions: strkr
All for getting as many LB, OL, DL as we can get.

VN Store

Back