'21 AL DT Tim Keenan III (Alabama commit)

Bama is still going to be Bama regardless because of Saban, Georgia CAN NOT succeed without a roster full of high 4/5 star kids
If you're happy UGA got screwed, then fine. But I'm just pointing out that the kid still went to a school we play EVERY season. Just like UGA. And Bama is just as loaded with 4 and 5 stars. Not sure what there is to be happy about

I would have been happy if the guy went out of the SEC. But thinking him going to Bama is somehow good news? Silly. Ok UGA lost a target. They will likely get another high 4* to replace him.

Reactions: LittleVol
If you're happy UGA got screwed, then fine. But I'm just pointing out that the kid still went to a school we play EVERY season. Just like UGA. And Bama is just as loaded with 4 and 5 stars. Not sure what there is to be happy about

Yeah I don’t get it. I hate UGA and hope they lose every game this year. But laughing at UGA missing on one of its target is a little dumb. Especially since said target went to Bama. I mean if he would have picked UAB, then that would have been funny. Like you said him going to a school that beats the living daylights out of us every year? I don’t see how that’s funny in the slightest.

Reactions: LittleVol
I would have been happy if the guy went out of the SEC. But thinking him going to Bama is somehow good news? Silly. Ok UGA lost a target. They will likely get another high 4* to replace him.

Have got to beat UGA before we can surpass Bama. UGA has been loaded and can’t get past them. This is a win. Who cares if UGA replaces this guy with a four star. This was their FIRST choice. A small win for us.

Because watching Georgia head toward destruction is fun.
Be for real Dudley. They are t heading towards a damn thing you think they are.
Heard this whole, Georgia is being exposed for crap since day 1. No they aren’t. Not a bit. Prove me wrong

They will be relevant till the day we both die. (Hopefully not doing for us).
don’t downplay them. They are a competent coach away from being an Alabama. Facts. Hopefully we keep course as we are. We can beat them head up on playing field.

Hate that I got into this one late but here's my 2 cents.... Even though we play AL every year we need to win our division which means anything that makes FL or GA weaker is a victory that should be celebrated. Saban will not be at AL much longer. What we don't want is GA becoming AL when they start to decline. Kirby is not doing as well this year as he has been although it's not over yet. I am happy about that.

I think what I said earlier went over everyone’s head

Alabama is to the point of a program in which signing guys like this really doesn’t matter much. They’re always gonna be loaded and competitive as long as Nick Saban is there and we already know what their ceiling looks like. Even if they miss on a few guys, they’ll find someone to replace them and their coaches will probably still make them a pretty good player. Bama will still be Bama regardless. Them getting guys like this doesn’t matter. Plus we can lose to Bama and still win the East with a chance to play them again in ATL most years.

Georgia’s roster is literally consisting of nothing but 4 and 5 star kids, hyped transfer prospects and the 3 stars that are on the team are either benchwarmers or if they start, was probably someone that Jeremy Pruitt recruited to begin with. Kirby Smart, as it stands has had the best roster in CFB for 2 years now and it hasn’t even been remotely close. LSU had less talent than them. All of this and they still can’t win the big one. The only reason they’re as good as they are right now is because they have 5 stars on 5 stars and they’re basically running on idle. It’s another Butch situation, just with way more talent. Pruitt would have UGA running like an unbeatable robot, especially on defense. So what happen to them when they stop loading up on top ranked guys? A total collapse and maybe even a coach firing. We need Georgia to lose recruiting battles consistently because these are the only things that are keeping them in the conversation each year. Kirby has already peaked.

so that’s why it’s worth celebrating UGA missing out on someone even when they go to another one of our rivals. Saban can still win without the massive amounts of 4/5 star kids. Kirby can not.

Have got to beat UGA before we can surpass Bama. UGA has been loaded and can’t get past them. This is a win. Who cares if UGA replaces this guy with a four star. This was their FIRST choice. A small win for us.

I see your point but that’s like a moral victory.

Win the east ...and any ti.e uga loses at anything there is cause for celebration.....com on man:)

Reactions: hooter vol

Yeah. Both teams are going to continue to be elite and finish with top 5 classes. We need to finish up in the top 10!

I think what I said earlier went over everyone’s head

Alabama is to the point of a program in which signing guys like this really doesn’t matter much. They’re always gonna be loaded and competitive as long as Nick Saban is there and we already know what their ceiling looks like. Even if they miss on a few guys, they’ll find someone to replace them and their coaches will probably still make them a pretty good player. Bama will still be Bama regardless. Them getting guys like this doesn’t matter. Plus we can lose to Bama and still win the East with a chance to play them again in ATL most years.

Georgia’s roster is literally consisting of nothing but 4 and 5 star kids, hyped transfer prospects and the 3 stars that are on the team are either benchwarmers or if they start, was probably someone that Jeremy Pruitt recruited to begin with. Kirby Smart, as it stands has had the best roster in CFB for 2 years now and it hasn’t even been remotely close. LSU had less talent than them. All of this and they still can’t win the big one. The only reason they’re as good as they are right now is because they have 5 stars on 5 stars and they’re basically running on idle. It’s another Butch situation, just with way more talent. Pruitt would have UGA running like an unbeatable robot, especially on defense. So what happen to them when they stop loading up on top ranked guys? A total collapse and maybe even a coach firing. We need Georgia to lose recruiting battles consistently because these are the only things that are keeping them in the conversation each year. Kirby has already peaked.

so that’s why it’s worth celebrating UGA missing out on someone even when they go to another one of our rivals. Saban can still win without the massive amounts of 4/5 star kids. Kirby can not.
It is entirely justified what you're saying.
But we're still going to have to play against the guy every season, and there is a reason he was UGAs top NT. We offered as well. I would rather the kid have chosen texas or Florida State. Smart is no Saban, but he's not Butch either. He somehow managed to bring in a talented Grad Transfer form the ACC AND a former 5 star qb all in one offseason. And he' had the best defense in the country last year. It's not a Butch jones situation there. They're good.just not Bama good. But we STILL have to play them both. It's whatever man. I see your point though

Saban has already proved himself. He’s won National Titles at two different schools with 4 & 5* players. Smart inherited a talented roster who didn’t have to rebuild anything.

Georgia fans are acting like Smart is already on Saban’s level which is laughable considering he’s choked on the big stage already.

It’s easily necessary to make fun of their fan base and incompetent program.

Saban has already proved himself. He’s won National Titles at two different schools with 4 & 5* players. Smart inherited a talented roster who didn’t have to rebuild anything.

Georgia fans are acting like Smart is already on Saban’s level which is laughable considering he’s choked on the big stage already.

It’s easily necessary to make fun of their fan base and incompetent program.

No ones arguing against that.
Keenan is going to Alabama. A team we play every year. He's not some scrub prospect.
Yeah, let's say we beat UGA because we run on a short TD as time expires. Yaaay! We ran right where Tim should have been 👍...

But...then we face Bama in the SEC championship. We need a critical 1 yard on 4th down to keep the drive alive down by two and we're their 48 yard line 15 seconds to go. BIG TIM KEENAN Stops T Hodge in the backfield for a loss!!! RooooooolllllllTide!!😑. But hey...at least he didn't go to UGA 👍😑

No ones arguing against that.
Keenan is going to Alabama. A team we play every year. He's not some scrub prospect.
Yeah, let's say we beat UGA because we run on a short TD as time expires. Yaaay! We ran right where Tim should have been 👍...

But...then we face Bama in the SEC championship. We need a critical 1 yard on 4th down to keep the drive alive down by two and we're their 48 yard line 15 seconds to go. BIG TIM KEENAN Stops T Hodge in the backfield for a loss!!! RooooooolllllllTide!!😑. But hey...at least he didn't go to UGA 👍😑
I don’t ever want UGA happy...so I’ll ROLL with whatever helps make that happen. Sorry not sorry.

VN Store

Back