‘23 AL DL Hunter Osborne (Alabama commit)

Why wouldn’t they? Everyone knows that Spyre is handing out money and UT is on your visit list or if you have an offer from UT, then the other schools on your list know they are going to have to increase their package to remain competitive. It is all about the pay for play game now.

Because there is no proof. Spyre isn’t going to buying every recruit.

Now OV to AU on June 10-12, along with Clemson June 3-5. I like that AU is after Clemson, because I doubt he commits there and shuts it down without at least visiting one instate school (I assume Bama will also get an OV). Just need to actually get him here for that OV, which could be his last one unless he holds 1-2 for the fall, and I think we'll have a legit shot.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
"They have been one of the schools recruiting me the heaviest, they talk to me every single day. Coach Heupel texts me every single day, he texts my mom almost every single day. Coach Garner, I love him as a coach and as a person, you know he is like a father figure. When he was at Auburn he had that monster d-line and he knows how to develop guys for the next level and that’s what I like and look forward to. Coach Banks comes to the school often, he is our regional recruiter and I have a good relationship with him. I am going up there the 28th, Memorial Day weekend and I am just excited to get back up there because the last time I was there was for a game when they played Georgia. Nothing but great things, the relationship is very strong, love the atmosphere in their stadium and I am just ready to get back."
-Elammers rivals recruiting analyst

"They have been one of the schools recruiting me the heaviest, they talk to me every single day. Coach Heupel texts me every single day, he texts my mom almost every single day. Coach Garner, I love him as a coach and as a person, you know he is like a father figure. When he was at Auburn he had that monster d-line and he knows how to develop guys for the next level and that’s what I like and look forward to. Coach Banks comes to the school often, he is our regional recruiter and I have a good relationship with him. I am going up there the 28th, Memorial Day weekend and I am just excited to get back up there because the last time I was there was for a game when they played Georgia. Nothing but great things, the relationship is very strong, love the atmosphere in their stadium and I am just ready to get back."
aka Garner is going to lock this one down if he really wants him. And it sounds like he does.

Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that Heup texts kid's mom every day? Sorry, just stuck out to me.

Already looking forward to being coached by Garner… anyone catch that?

VN Store

Back