‘23 AL DL Hunter Osborne (Alabama commit)

??????? Transfer portal rankings?

That’s current recruiting rankings…not portal.

Since we’re in the Osborne thread, figured that was what you were referencing. From posts leading up to yours, nothing about the portal.

Waffle House in McKinney or Plano? 😂😂😂

That’s current recruiting rankings…not portal.

Since we’re in the Osborne thread, figured that was what you were referencing. From posts leading up to yours, nothing about the portal.

Waffle House in McKinney or Plano? 😂😂😂
Oh CURRENT! As in the subject we’re discussing where an OFFER is “blue chip” worthy or not?

Dropped my daughter off at the Enterprise on I-75 and saw the Waffle House nearby…that’ll work.

West was a good get. But this kid is a diff level, offer list + Clemson wants him bad. Hope we win this one
Why are you comparing offer lists in this case? That's not fair at all. For one Tyre West had to go thru covid and Hunter has gotten to visit a ton of places. Hunter also had a lot broader of interest and it's not even close. The main thing tho is that Tyre West was committed to Georgia for 2 full years. Naturally, some teams aren't going to try to flip an in-state DL recruit that's been committed ever since his sophomore season. Georgia didn't not want him, but they didn't mind him losing their 4th highest rated DT commit in the 2022 class

Reactions: Ericvol2096
Oh CURRENT! As in the subject we’re discussing where an OFFER is “blue chip” worthy or not?

Dropped my daughter off at the Enterprise on I-75 and saw the Waffle House nearby…that’ll work.

Seriously, a few of us should meet up and have some libations. There are some of us on here that live in the north DFW area.
🥃🥃🥃

R.cf6f49628d9cd2bee415bb2ee361d346

Clemson friend says they feel good about Peter Woods. Between him and Vic Burley both being SDE that should help our chances with Hunter.

I drove to Spartanburg to a dealership two days ago because I’m smart enough to buy a (used) Tundra when gas prices are gonna be $6 a gallon soon and truck prices are at an all time high… but anyways - I listened to a sports talk show on the drive and they were talking about Clemson recruiting and raving about how Clemson was getting everyone on the DL. Guess it was their version of AP but he mentioned how they were getting all the top DL kids from Georgia and how uga recruiting coordinator was panicking and they listed a bunch of names they either had committed or would be commits soon. Osborne was mentioned. Not sure Clemsons needs/numbers, but yeah they think they’re getting every one.

I drove to Spartanburg to a dealership two days ago because I’m smart enough to buy a (used) Tundra when gas prices are gonna be $6 a gallon soon and truck prices are at an all time high… but anyways - I listened to a sports talk show on the drive and they were talking about Clemson recruiting and raving about how Clemson was getting everyone on the DL. Guess it was their version of AP but he mentioned how they were getting all the top DL kids from Georgia and how uga recruiting coordinator was panicking and they listed a bunch of names they either had committed or would be commits soon. Osborne was mentioned. Not sure Clemsons needs/numbers, but yeah they think they’re getting every one.
Their new DL coach Eason is cleaning house…fact is though Hunter would have much more direct competition there than at Tennessee. Hopefully he’ll come be our centerpiece instead of just another guy in that class.

Their new DL coach Eason is cleaning house…fact is though Hunter would have much more direct competition there than at Tennessee. Hopefully he’ll come be our centerpiece instead of just another guy in that class.
fact is their defensive coordinator put that team in his backpack last year and carried them, this year, he's gone

fact is their defensive coordinator put that team in his backpack last year and carried them, this year, he's gone
Yea, but easier for a new coordinator if he’s got a top 3 DL in the country. Will just have to see how the new coach does but he’s going to have plenty of talent to work with against a WEAK schedule year in and year out.

Reactions: VolByLaw

VN Store

Back