'19 AL CB Jaydon Hill

well, i mean it is, but it isn't. it isn't littered with the UGA, UF, Bama, Auburn, OSU type offers. but there's some quality offers on that list.

if nothing changes, i would think it's a TN/USCe battle.

Agree. Hopefully those schools will continue to ignore this guy :)

And as soon as Bama offers he’s theirs. I’m hoping we take other CB’s TBH, just so we don’t have to deal with that headache down the road.

yeah, that's the hang up with Hill. but you're right, and the good news is we seem to be trending well with some other equally talented (if not more so in a couple cases) CB's.

Reactions: 1 person
And as soon as Bama offers he’s theirs. I’m hoping we take other CB’s TBH, just so we don’t have to deal with that headache down the road.

Agreed. It's almost a waste of time prioritizing him for that very reason.

It's crazy we haven't been able to land a big-time CB yet with Pruitt's history of putting them in the league.

Agreed. It's almost a waste of time prioritizing him for that very reason.

It's crazy we haven't been able to land a big-time CB yet with Pruitt's history of putting them in the league.

key word. i think there's a kid in Memphis that might fit that bill before it's all said and done.:whistling:

Reactions: 1 person
yeah, that's the hang up with Hill. but you're right, and the good news is we seem to be trending well with some other equally talented (if not more so in a couple cases) CB's.

There are about 10 other guys we're in on that are equal to or better than this kid.

Seems like we are moving on.

probably so. gucci said it yesterday in another thread...that some of the CB's we're recruiting may need to start pulling the trigger if they want their spot here.

Hill, i don't think, is one of those that wants it, at least not enough.

Yeah that article where if the kid isn't serious about UT then Pruitt moves on may hold true here.

VN Store

Back