'21 AL CB Edwin White

Staff feels like he’ll blow up a little if he plays his senior season and more competition for him will emerge.

His team (UMS-Wright) in Mobile, AL is 6-2 with two games to play. Kind of odd that you would encourage a kid to bail on his team...

Offered the kid Dec 2017. 3 years of recruiting him is lazy AF... Needed to offer in 2016 for it to be legit.
Its lazy recruiting because we have yet to land an elite DB. We keep recruiting low rated DBs that we arent really competing with anyone for in hopes of coaching them up. Hell 2 of our starting DBs were WRs in highschool.

Its lazy recruiting because we have yet to land an elite DB. We keep recruiting low rated DBs that we arent really competing with anyone for in hopes of coaching them up. Hell 2 of our starting DBs were WRs in highschool.

Bingo. Our DB "gurus" Pruitt and Ansley have not landed a single 5 star DB. Complete joke. I'll hold off and say we haven't recruted an elite one, I think Key Lawrence can be one sooner rather than later but with the way this staff is coaching I'm not gonna hold my breath

Bingo. Our DB "gurus" Pruitt and Ansley have not landed a single 5 star DB. Complete joke. I'll hold off and say we haven't recruted an elite one, I think Key Lawrence can be one sooner rather than later but with the way this staff is coaching I'm not gonna hold my breath

2019 class (247 composite):

3 - 5 star DBs

2020 class:

5 - 5 star DBs

2021 class:

3 - 5 star DBs

There are 64 Power Five teams.

2019 class (247 composite):

3 - 5 star DBs

2020 class:

5 - 5 star DBs

2021 class:

3 - 5 star DBs

There are 64 Power Five teams.

Yeah I'm aware but apparently we have two of the best DB coaches in football so 1 of the 11 DBs you listed should be at UT. 1 out of 11 ain't asking much.

Reactions: Bigun
Yeah I'm aware but apparently we have two of the best DB coaches in football so 1 of the 11 DBs you listed should be at UT. 1 out of 11 ain't asking much.
When you don’t have on field results, it’s hard to pull those elite DBs no matter who’s coaching them. Be realistic in your frustration

Lol wut

Those DBs pretty much all went to UGA, LSU, Bama, Clemson, OSU.

What’s the difference between those teams and UT right now?

Reactions: volsofsteele
Offered the kid Dec 2017. 3 years of recruiting him is lazy AF... Needed to offer in 2016 for it to be legit.

Lazy for offering a 3 star with a terrible offer list. Keep justifying mediocrity. You guys are good at it

Lazy for offering a 3 star with a terrible offer list. Keep justifying mediocrity. You guys are good at it
You seem like such a miserable person. Does your life just suck? Hell, Since 2016 I've lost my dad, almost died from cirrhosis, had a liver transplant, spent months in the hospital, broken my back, had two hernia surgeries.....I've been through a lot of bad ****. And yet I'm not even close to as miserable as you appear to be. I think I feel sorry for you.

VN Store

Back