'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

“Long-winded” is a far cry from long-winded and pure 3rd grade written fantasy pulled out of one’s ass. I don’t see where Pulaski’s posts are anywhere near OD’s.
The one post I was referring to reminded me of an OD post. I thought it may have been made in jest not knowing completely Pulaski’s posting history. That’s all.

So you had rather have 5'11 165 lbs and runs a 4.5 forty over 6'5 235 lbs who also runs a 4.5 forty. Thanks but no thanks. Confusing you must be easy.
I would rather have a really good looking prospect that 100% wants to be at UT and wants to play football, rather than let him go to UGA because we waited on the 6’5 guy to make up his mind and he goes to UF.
So yes I will take Wideman who is a 4 star in BB, and seems we have a better shot at and the 5’11 guy and not lose any sleep

I agree. Long story short, being concise is the most important thing. We don't need to read through a full article to get what can be expressed in a sentence or two. It's just not necessary. To put it another way, as I once saw in a viral video, ain't nobody got time for that. It's like people just like the sound of their own voice. Except it's not really sound since they are typing it. Maybe they just like the sound of their own typing. I guess the sound of typing can be kinda soothing now that I think about it. But that's beside the point. Let's try, as a group here, to limit our posts to a sentence or two. If you have another thought just make a new post. Although I guess that doesn't really help much since yer still being long winded but in short bursts. Ha, long winded in short bursts sounds like Catbone's sex life amirite? Speaking of Catbone, he's a great example for us in this regard. He rarely posts more than a couple lines. It really makes his posts a pleasure to read because of his ability to keep it concise. I wonder what his thoughts on this subject are. In other words, I think we can all agree that there is no need for long drawn out stream of conscience thought post with 90% fluff. Thanks to everyone in advance for keeping it to a couple lines for @ABINGDON VOL FAN and myself. Yer all very kind to be empathetic to our needs.
Would someone some this up? I lost interest and couldn’t go on after the first sentence 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Reactions: Yazzy
“Long-winded” is a far cry from long-winded and pure 3rd grade written fantasy pulled out of one’s ass. I don’t see where Pulaski’s posts are anywhere near OD’s.
Thanks KB! I don't know who OD is but this abingdon fellow doesn't like me much. He's on my ignore so I was having trouble keeping up with some of the thread but I appreciate the words.

VN Store

Back