'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

It’s definitely not a black and white situation. I have buddies that make their living guiding people hunting duck, deer, and fishing. All free range hunting for people that just don’t have the knowledge, resources, and/or time to put forth the required effort to hunt on their own. Nothing wrong with it IMO.

Not a big fan of high fence hunting, but even that is gray. Some high fence areas are 100,000 plus acres. That’s bigger than a small county. So is it really shooting an animal in containment???
Agreed, I do conservation duck hunts in Arkansas in February. I have opportunities for conservation deer hunts in illinois and iowa as well. Those are on farms where deer or geese are killing crops. So, I understand completely what you're saying.

Using my new 247 membership and asked about his weight and Callahan said it’s probably a basketball thing but the last weight Beckwith said was 215. I guess we’ll see in the summer.

And apparently he wasn’t recruited as a TE or WR or anything. Just get here and we’ll figure it out. I didn’t know just how much he did in high school.
Dee is currently 232 lbs according to his father at the start of basketball season.

I’ve hunted a good bit of everything. Midwest leases, vast expanses of land in West Texas and Mexico, and ALOT of Tennessee Public Land. Public land bucks are by far the most rewarding. So much aggravation, time, and effort into harvesting a good one. It’s only for those of us that enjoy the hunt and not the kill.
All about the hunt. Some of my best hunts I didn't even take a shot.

VN Store

Back