'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

So you're assuming that he will not go to FL because of it, or have you heard that he will not?
Race was as close to 50/50 as you could get with family wanting distance to home. I relationship with Scott gone will push UT over the edge. Nothing is ever certain in recruiting but I feel pretty strong about this one.

Possibly interesting, Dee just became to 2nd player in school history to hit 1300 career points. He’s on track to be the all leading scorer. Rough game tonight tho.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Race was as close to 50/50 as you could get with family wanting distance to home. I relationship with Scott gone will push UT over the edge. Nothing is ever certain in recruiting but I feel pretty strong about this one.
I don't buy it. He'll be a Gator and Wideman will key on it and choose to b a Vol. We'll get the better player in both sports but I don't know how much emphasis Wideman is puting into bball. Seems like a helluva player in either sport but scheduling would be difficult. I just feel Wideman will solidify this class as a WR.

I'd be in favor of Forbes taking over TN when Barnes retires.
I like watching a team that sets up outside shot off dribble, and bounces it inside to big man. This can be a very good team.

One thing to me is they don't seem to have a pure PG.

I like watching a team that sets up outside shot off dribble, and bounces it inside to big man. This can be a very good team.

One thing to me is they don't seem to have a pure PG.
Forbes is a very good teacher, the kids love playing for him.

They can upset a team or two in the tournament this year. Which, thought they should have been a tournament team last year.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
I'm curious as to which family member has said they want him closer to home? Do you know who that would have been?

VN Store

Back