'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

If by trending, you mean people flipping out over non information, sure!

"Wideman is a Rivals100 wide receiver from Florida that has been committed to Florida State since May, but Ole Miss has been the school trending. He visited Oxford over the weekend, Lane Kiffin made him a priority and it looks like Wideman is likely to flip to the Rebels. You cannot completely rule Tennessee out either, but Ole Miss is the program with the momentum late."

- Chad Simmons

Just passing along. No one really knows, all speculation, good or bad for us, until it's over.

If we miss on Wideman, hopefully they extend an offer to McConkey. I'd be extremely happy with Beckwith and McConkey.. As far as Evans goes, who knows. I assume if he wants in they'll make room somehow. I ain't holding my breath though...

If we miss on Wideman, hopefully they extend an offer to McConkey. I'd be extremely happy with Beckwith and McConkey.. As far as Evans goes, who knows. I assume if he wants in they'll make room somehow. I ain't holding my breath though...

Not often I agree with basilio, but the comment was we get Beckwith and count Mayes and jones in this class with one left for a spring transfer. Seems like this is the most likely end to this class. Not sure about having one left for the spring though.

Be interesting to see who those 3 guys picked for Crouch, Toto and Gray last cycle...hell even Morris and Wright. Say we land all 3...does that mean we have elite recruiters or does it get meh’d and explained away again? 😏
Spoiler alert: They all had Crouch to Clemson, Morris to AU, Wright to UGA, and Henry to Bama.

Regarding body fat %.

There is up to a 10% margin of error depending on the method. You could test at 5% and be 15%. BIA is the worst method and used most widely. DEXA is the best and has a 5 % error. True body fat can only be known though autopsy, so everyone is guessing and most everyone has a reference point on their mind based off of some image some dude found and posted a bf% number on. Guesses on top of estimations.

Dudes don’t walk around at 4%. They diet for 4-12 months, typically with steroids to assist them and stagger to the stage having not been able to get an errection for weeks or months as testosterone levels have reached castration levels. Strength levels have dropped at least 20% as you are literally starving.

Minutes after leaving the stage they binge eat as ghrelin levels are out of this world and hunger cannot be quenched. Most will gain 20 pounds within days... some literally over night.

The best picture of Shaq I have seen has not looked anywhere under 15%. As a basketball player 10-15% is probably optimal to support performance while being lean enough to stay explosive

People severely underestimate how much fat they are carrying

Regarding body fat %.

There is up to a 10% margin of error depending on the method. You could test at 5% and be 15%. BIA is the worst method and used most widely.

Dudes don’t walk around at 4%. They diet for 4-12 months, typically with steroids to assist them and stagger to the stage having not been able to get an errection for weeks or months as testosterone levels have reached castration levels. Strength levels have dropped at least 20% as you are literally starving.

Minutes after leaving the stage they binge eat as ghrelin levels are out of this world and hunger cannot be quenched. Most will gain 20 pounds within days... some literally over night.

The best picture of Shaq I have seen has not looked anywhere under 15%. As a basketball player 10-15% is probably optimal to support performance while being lean enough to stay explosive

I'm probably carrying 100 lbs. I could do a lot more pushups and pull ups...

Mcconkey is gone, coaches do not want. Forget about it.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Regarding body fat %.

There is up to a 10% margin of error depending on the method. You could test at 5% and be 15%. BIA is the worst method and used most widely. DEXA is the best and has a 5 % error. True body fat can only be known though autopsy, so everyone is guessing and most everyone has a reference point on their mind based off of some image some dude found and posted a bf% number on. Guesses on top of estimations.

that truth bombbbbbbbb

VN Store

Back