Aja Wilson Visit.

:rtfm:[Originally Posted by volcrazy89 View Post
People who don't know about a partciular subject (particularly the recruiment of "Kayla" Davis) need to keep their mouths shut on said subject.

wow after reading your past posts I now know that you are an expert on Kayla" Davis) BS too:yikes:I will be well informed now:loco:

wow this crazy thread has almost 24 thosands views .:crazy::crazy:and some come to post some go ,,never to be seen again:cray:but seems like most that post here are just a great bunch,even to put up with me:toast:

sounds like sour grapes to me.I see by all your post you tend to cause trouble,not gona happen with me,God blesses everyone ...even fools
:whistling:

sounds like sour grapes to me.I see by all your post you tend to cause trouble,not gona happen with me,God blesses everyone ...even fools
:whistling:

I don't intend to cause any trouble. I just can't stand people like Convoluted acting like they are some kind of expert about a subject when in reality they don't know their ass from their elbow.

Have a good night. Trying to follow the softball game online.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't intend to cause any trouble. I just can't stand people like Convoluted acting like they are some kind of expert about a subject when in reality they don't know their ass from their elbow.

Have a good night. Trying to follow the softball game online.

Sorry volcrazy89, I do know. My elbow is half way down my arm and my ass is at the top of my legs in the back. But I am trying to figure out what Shinola is. Can you help?

Sorry volcrazy89, I do know. My elbow is half way down my arm and my ass is at the top of my legs in the back. But I am trying to figure out what Shinola is. Can you help?

tsk tsk,you don't know s*** from Shinola? lol and thanks,i haven't heard that one in along time

I could have heard it from my grandfather, right? Need to take a nap now.:whistling:

yea right, your old if you have heard that one :)

I told that to a guy years ago at a place that i worked at and nobody would tell him what it meant,hmmm or they didn't know either

he hounded me for a couple of months about it,till i finally told him and then he said is that it ? I just smiled and said you didn't know :)

heard it from my dad and the other all time great,S*** in one hand and wish in the other and see which one gets full first

nothing like words of wisdom :)

my old man could have learned you some new ones, G mule. Plus a billion or two curse words. lol

I'm going to make a prediction based on absolutely nothing and say the winner of the UT vs. USC game gets A'ja.

Go Lady Vols! :popcorn:

I'm going to make a prediction based on absolutely nothing and say the winner of the UT vs. USC game gets A'ja.

Go Lady Vols! :popcorn:

Well it's gona be LV ......Y...ok she will probely be a starter,SC ...na...UCONN >>>>has to earn the spot:peace2:

Ms. Wilson is a new hs state champ in SC. She scored 37 points, a three at the end to force OT and took over in the extra period to win the game.

Congrats young lady! go vols!

Reactions: 2 people
Unfortunately, given that A'ja's desires are so clearly stated (playing guard), this may give Dawn an edge. She may well promise A'ja that she will be used primarily as a perimeter player. Geno would never make that kind of promise.:cray::cray:

Unfortunately, given that A'ja's desires are so clearly stated (playing guard), this may give Dawn an edge. She may well promise A'ja that she will be used primarily as a perimeter player. Geno would never make that kind of promise.:cray::cray:

Screw Geno. :) We don't care about that thug. :number1:

gen-, geno-,
prefix meaning "to become or produce": generic, genesiology, genophobia, genus.
:acute:

:salute::lolabove::):clapping::crazy:

center--and from what I read doesn't want to--but she's not going to play guard either. That's silly. Sounds to me like she'll be a good 4 at the next level.

Staley isn't going to play her at guard, even if she says she will. Candace Parker was similar, no--tall but good ball-handler and scorer, but we didn't play her at guard.

VN Store

Back