Air Force Tickets

hohenfelsvol

How uwe doo-in?!?
Am planning on taking my 8yr old to Air Force game and my dad and mom will also be going. The on-line ticket sales only has top level corner left and really would rather not sit up there.

Can someone give me opinion/guess on what tickets will sell for from scalpers or should I get before coming up to Knox-vull?

(hohenfelsvol @ Aug 2 said:
Am planning on taking my 8yr old to Air Force game and my dad and mom will also be going. The on-line ticket sales only has top level corner left and really would rather not sit up there.

Can someone give me opinion/guess on what tickets will sell for from scalpers or should I get before coming up to Knox-vull?
I would be shocked if you had to pay face value for a ticket. I would think you should be able to get four for somewhere in the range of $100-$125.

(hatvol96 @ Aug 2 said:
I would be shocked if you had to pay face value for a ticket. I would think you should be able to get four for somewhere in the range of $100-$125.

Thought so. Just wanted to get some opinions from folks still in area to make sure. Thanks....

(hatvol96 @ Aug 2 said:

Agree 100% (with a good deal of experience).

i believe the top sections are the best at neyland
but i guess with all the construction going on i dont blame ya

Am taking my 8yr old so I would rather sit down on lower level. Getting picky. Been up in nose bleeds plenty of times during my school days.

I called the ticket office early in the week and found out the same situation-end zone upper level. Same goes for the Marshall game too.
I've been lucky the last two times I went. Don't think I'd enjoy nose-bleeds-probably need binoculars. Maybe I should have tried to get a ticket after July 4th and before the end of July.

VN Store

Back