Ainge has just been named starter for good

I think it may be week to week unless someone finally gets a "hot hand" and then they'll start until something goes wrong. :question:

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Sep 19, 2005 6:59 PM
still, it says nothing about the whole season.

:question:
[snapback]147098[/snapback]​

It's been a while since my Reading for Comprehension classes, but this is what coach said: "One of the ways to help that is to go ahead and make a decision at quarterback and stay with Erik Ainge. That is absolutely no reflection on Rick (Clausen) because certainly he can help our football team."

Now here's how I'd be deciphering that. The key phrase here is STAY with Erik Ainge.

If my reading and comprehension skills are up to snuff, then I'm enterpreting that to mean that unless Erik is injured during the LSU game Rick will only see the field if we get way behind, or hopefully way ahead. Since they're the # 3 team in the nation right now and we're # 10 I don't see either of those scenarios coming into play.

My guess is Rick is back to clipboard duty.

I'm not saying Erik is the right choice, but it is right to go with one or the other for the entire game.

Originally posted by Lexvol@Sep 20, 2005 4:02 PM
Mike Shula is overrated in my opinion.
[snapback]147738[/snapback]​

thats your opinion, but ainge showed when there even a little hint of competition at his position he folded his tent like a Phil

Originally posted by Lexvol@Sep 20, 2005 4:46 PM
Is that the same CPF who brought your storied program to its knees.
[snapback]147771[/snapback]​

nope thats the same great pumpkin that stabbed johnny majors in the back, it sowed what kind of man he was before he ever took the ut (university of thugs) job

Originally posted by bamaman@Sep 20, 2005 4:49 PM
nope thats the same great pumpkin that stabbed johnny majors in the back, it sowed what kind of man he was before he ever took the ut (university of thugs) job
[snapback]147772[/snapback]​

That is one bad pumpkin!!!!

Originally posted by Lexvol@Sep 20, 2005 4:50 PM
That is one bad pumpkin!!!!
[snapback]147775[/snapback]​

be proud of him i wuld if i went to the university of thugs i mean tennessee

Originally posted by bamaman@Sep 20, 2005 4:52 PM
[snapback]147777[/snapback]​

I have been prouder of Albert Means performance this year...oh thats right you were the lowest bidder.

Doesn't matter who is QB because RS is our OC thus Ainge will suck as will our entire offense thus our entire team.

Remember?

Don't forget special teams, he makes them suck because "his offense breaks down" and they have to actually play.

bamaboy why don't you head back to crimsom country and worry about your own pathetic program

Originally posted by volmanjr@Sep 20, 2005 7:18 PM
bamaboy why don't you head back to crimsom country and worry about your own pathetic program
[snapback]147828[/snapback]​

dont really know where that country would be but im guessing it would be great, oh yeah and were 3-0

Originally posted by bamaman@Sep 20, 2005 10:01 PM
dont really know where that country would be but im guessing it would be great, oh yeah and were 3-0
[snapback]147925[/snapback]​

Is this Mike Shula? No your too offensive to be Mike Shula. This is Mike Dubose isn't it. Haven't you done enough damage to the tide already?

Originally posted by U-T@Sep 20, 2005 6:33 PM
Doesn't matter who is QB because RS is our OC thus Ainge will suck as will our entire offense thus our entire team.

Remember?
[snapback]147811[/snapback]​

i dont know about all that... next weekyou all will be sayin how great he is.... and how much he means to us!

It's about time they settled on one of them.
The 'playing the hot hand' idea was miserable. It's the epitomy of playing to not lose.. which isn't the same as playing to win IMHO.

Originally posted by bamaman@Sep 20, 2005 4:52 PM
[snapback]147777[/snapback]​

Bryant was the biggest cheater in the history of college football. :crazy:

bammer.jpg
bama.gif

If we played your schedule we would be 3-0 too!!

Since the great LIO hasn't chimed in here, I'm going to borrow her fabled red pencil.

I just love it when illiterates talk about OUR university. It makes things so very easy.

Originally posted by OldVol@Sep 21, 2005 10:55 AM
I'm going to borrow her fabled red pencil.

[snapback]148050[/snapback]​

Psssssssst, she uses an orange one. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by OldVol@Sep 21, 2005 9:55 AM
Since the great LIO hasn't chimed in here, I'm going to borrow her fabled red pencil.

I just love it when illiterates talk about OUR university. It makes things so very easy.
[snapback]148050[/snapback]​

i wouldnt say things are to easy right now you are 1-1 and about to be 1-2

Originally posted by 7IlikeOrange7@Sep 20, 2005 9:11 PM
i dont know about all that... next weekyou all will be sayin how great he is.... and how much he means to us!
[snapback]147936[/snapback]​

Apparently you didnt pick up my joking manner

VN Store

Back